adventures of the inhabitants of mobius

Started by darkness shadow, November 05, 2008, 12:14:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkness shadow

aurum: *is unharmed by the attack* heh heh, what ever *does the same attack that raiden did, on raiden*
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Tavy

"So it's handball what you want to play..." Raiden sayed while absorbing the attack. "Then let it be that way!" he yelled while ascending to the sky.
I like to be called 'fat coon', ain't that true? ^^

darkness shadow

aurum: wrong, i wanna stop evil *charges 4 a beam*
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Tavy

"How dare you even try to beat me? I am the supreme life form" Raiden yelled.

Gleech

"Aurum!" Alex yelled, "I think from the dark emerald, i may have the power to drain his dark energy! Get him to come over here!"

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

darkness shadow

aurum: ok! hey thunder head, try and keep up with me!
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Tavy

Raiden sayes "Enough whit the games! Time to get serious!" and turned into his human form. "Muhahaha, you tought I am your old friend, didn't you, mortal fools? Now you shall have a faith worster than him! HARYPAPARENT!" and he did trapeze jump at Alex. "If the weak one is down the others fall like crazy!" he sayed.

OOC: I know Raiden is not evil in MK, but in the first game he was not good, he joined a tournament just to prove his power, he was evil, so he also is evil in my RP
This is his human form:

OOC: If you wonder wat happened to Sem, wait and you will find out! ;)

darkness shadow

aurum: well raiden sorry to burst our thaught bubble, ut there is no weak one
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Tavy

"You... you.... wait, why dont we unite? The world will be all ours! We will rule the whole planet together!!" Raiden sed to them.
Meanwhile:
Sem wakes up in the midle of a huge forest tied up whit titan ropes by a chair. He sayed to himself "Where am I?" then remembered "Oh yes, I remember... Raiden... he beated me up, knocked me out  and tied  me up by a chair in the midle of no where... I guess he wont return so I'm doomed..." then he remembered what a wise man told him "Never give up until you win". "Well, at least I can try..." Sem said to himself then yelled "HELP ME!" verry loud. Then, for a second, silence... he was verry upset...

OOC: yes, Sem doesen't trust in himself, the one you where talking to all this time since Sem leaved was Raiden... lol, not even you didnt know! XD

darkness shadow

aurum: *just about hears the cry for help* in your dreams! now if you excuse me, i gotta help someone *flys of in the direction of sem's cry*
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

"Go Aurum! I'll take Raiden!" Alex said.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

darkness shadow

aurum: *sees the real sem* hey there buddy!
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Tavy

"Aurum, is that you?" Sem asked. "Long time no see, huh? Could oyu please realease me from this ugly chair?" he sayed to Aurum. "What happened since I missed?" he sayed.

darkness shadow

aurum: eh *unties sem* only that raiden is you back there, only just realisin it
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Tavy

"Ah... thanks for saving me, but there is no way to beat Raiden for good..." Sem sayed upset. He has some ugly wounds from Raiden. "But I think I can help you whit my Natural Bracelet this time... I can make it rain and Raiden will vanish from the water... still we cant beat him for good.... I'm so sorry for all the bad things I caused to you... Sem sayed sadly. "I just feel so bad, I just woke up after a hard beating..." Sem told Aurum while holding his head.