should sega remake old games?

Started by Ioshyriku, December 14, 2009, 10:54:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rigged

Hilarious enough, at school, we got a sega-mega drive along with games such as Sonic 2, Echo, Golden Axe and such. They should remake them now for the PC/Xbox/PS3 or whatever else, would be good for the game play to be fixed and some better graphics

Teh Shadic

Yeah, they should. The old games are nice, but they should make the graphics a lot better.

hi

TheGameNinja

You kids just don't know how to appreciate the pixel.

Teh Shadic

hi

Rigged

Quote from: TheGameNinja on November 18, 2010, 12:32:00 PM
You kids just don't know how to appreciate the pixel.

Depends on what pixel

Ioshyriku

Tanassy

Rigged

Quote from: DFX on November 19, 2010, 09:38:45 AM
All hail the pixel.

We need more pixel for our new games. That's probably what I see in 2012... we ditch the highly new graphics games for the pixel games

Wolfy

The classics, to me should be modified from their original form and then added on :P Remakes haven't worked too well(Like Sonic Genesis on GBA, a piece of shit.)

Colin969

Quote from: Wolfy on November 19, 2010, 01:35:12 PM
The classics, to me should be modified from their original form and then added on :P Remakes haven't worked too well(Like Sonic Genesis on GBA, a piece of shit.)

I agree, the games were pretty short, and i love the original graphics myself.

DREJA

yes they should. it is a great idea.

MashimaruHychiha

It'd be nice to look at and it'd make old gamers feel great.
=3
Definitely something that's worth playing if you've played the originals.
A yes from me.

Supersonic196

yes, but absolutely NO 2.5D, i'll settle for high quality vector graphics and or some well done sprites, but the 2.5 in sonic 4 just felt a bit off, maybe it was the physics. :P

TheGameNinja

Quote from: supersonic196 on December 19, 2010, 08:55:48 PM
yes, but absolutely NO 2.5D, i'll settle for high quality vector graphics and or some well done sprites, but the 2.5 in sonic 4 just felt a bit off, maybe it was the physics. :P
It was the physics.

Tanassy

Quote from: supersonic196 on December 19, 2010, 08:55:48 PM
Quote from: TheGameNinja on December 19, 2010, 10:39:02 PM
It was the physics.