Main Menu

Oh, Gleech...

Started by Kirby, December 22, 2009, 12:48:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kirby

If you call the bible crud, then your goin to hell...

Jordan teh Echidna

Argh...for the love of christmas pudding and all things delicious...

JUST STOP THIS BLOODY FIGHT ALREADY!!

If you carry on...then you're truly the loser...
Pesterchum = sirJayden

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: Mikey the Echidna on December 23, 2009, 07:47:31 AM

JUST STOP THIS BLOODY FIGHT ALREADY!!

If you carry on...then you're truly the loser...
heh if you thought it would've worked the fight before this could've been stopped before it's late

ChaosDazer

I'm not trying to fuel this.

But tell Snooky to mind his language. XD
And not to insult the bible. It's harsh to bring religion into this already mess.....
witty sig caption

Tanassy

Quote from: Mikey the Echidna on December 23, 2009, 07:47:31 AM
sorry but i couldnt stop myself from LoLing when i saw this..

Elija2

You guys are taking this shit too seriously.
It's just a dumb argument over the internet, and yet you're treating it like it's fucking World War III.
You don't want to end this argument because you want to protect your dignity, but by the end of it all you won't have any left!
And no offence to Gleech, you're a cool guy and all, but much of what Snooky is saying is correct.
It's his decision whether he wants to smoke weed or not, and whether or not you condone it isn't gonna have any kind effect on him as he's already stated.
So just end it, you aren't going to win. Snooky isn't suddenly gonna come out and say "You're right, I'm sorry". This is Snooky we're talking about.
So just walk away with some of your dignity intact.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Elija2 on December 23, 2009, 11:20:20 AM
It's just a dumb argument over the internet, and yet you're treating it like it's fucking World War III.
You don't want to end this argument because you want to protect your dignity, but by the end of it all you won't have any left!
And no offence to Gleech, you're a cool guy and all, but much of what Snooky is saying is correct.
It's his decision whether he wants to smoke weed or not, and whether or not you condone it isn't gonna have any kind effect on him as he's already stated.
So just end it, you aren't going to win. Snooky isn't suddenly gonna come out and say "You're right, I'm sorry". This is Snooky we're talking about.
what she said
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Gleech

The same reason this is awesome.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

JetTheHawk

+1
NO SIGNATURE

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Sonic360

Quote from: Windlessusher on December 24, 2009, 08:17:57 AM
wtf?
Lol, does anyone here play Persona its on the PS2 and their newest game is for PSP.

Dracoslythe

You deserve more than I can give you.