PS3
24 (24%)
Hard to choose
20 (20%)
Don't like any of them
3 (3%)

Total Members Voted: 77

Sonic Jackson

DA WII PWNEZORZ!!!!!!!!!!!! That's the wii which inspired the creation of the playstation move (which sucks hard because SONY ripped this idea of Nintendo). The wii has a remote controller and we can point and click on the wii (basically) on the main menu, like going through channels, or playing to the classics of the old school times.

Tell me, do you want to have a blu-ray disc driver on the PS3 to look at films for better graphisms?
Forme, the quality of the graphism doesn't matter, so you take a simple disc (which is not a blu-ray disc) and you put it in the Xbox 360 and in the wii to watch films (BTW : you should be a hacker of the wii to watch films on geex box, a homebrew on the wii which reads movies and sounds).

For the Xbox 360, I don't know what will look like the NATAL thing, and as fiamonder said, there will be released on Xbox 360, SADX on the Xbox Live (if the pics he showed me on chatango weren't fake)

+ you can read gamecubes discs on the wii, do you think the PS3 and the Xbox 360 would read the PS2, PSX and Xbox games? (ok, the PSN allows us to download PSX games, but not to read them on a disc on the PS3)

Ah, John, why does the vote "Don't like any of them" appear in 2 times?

dor1997

Surely Wii!!!  ;)
Have it, love it!  8)
Th absolute winner...  :P

TheGameNinja

Quote from: Thorax777 on April 10, 2010, 06:44:36 PM
I guess I agree with you on the 360 being obsolete. But I just feel like all systems should be able the play movies, its the PS2 and xbox could why can't the Wii? I mean can it possibly be that hard to integrate can it?
The Wii can't play DVDs because it doesn't have a DVD drive. Xbox/Xbox 360 and PS2 could play DVDs because they put their games on DVD discs. The Wii doesn't use DVDs. Also, there is no way to just download an upgrade to the system that would allow it to play DVDs. It doesn't have the disc drive to play them. It would require completely new hardware. A new console.

Hakudamashi

Are we talking about Game Consoles or movie players? O_O
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Mikey

I'd have to go with PS3, its like the Wii and 360 combined! Everything you could ever want.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: MikeyLevi on April 11, 2010, 10:22:48 AM
I'd have to go with PS3, its like the Wii and 360 combined! Everything you could ever want.
and ever will want
it seriously just...has you covered...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Mikey

Really it does. Free Online, DVD player, BLU-Ray player, the list goes on and on.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: MikeyLevi on April 11, 2010, 10:37:41 AM
Really it does. Free Online, DVD player, BLU-Ray player, the list goes on and on.
It pains me that some ppl bash it for being expensive
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Mikey

Quote from: windlessusher on April 11, 2010, 10:42:13 AM
It pains me that some ppl bash it for being expensive
I got mine for $220, less then I payed for my Wii.

Jazz Nova

Quote from: MikeyLevi on April 11, 2010, 10:22:48 AM
*coughcough* motion controls and Brawl
also, SASR and SATBK
and other awsome games
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Jazz Nova on April 11, 2010, 11:27:24 AM
*coughcough* motion controls and Brawl
also, SASR and SATBK
and other awsome games
it has motion controls...
as for the other 3,you can't really complain about exclusives  :-\
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Mikey

Quote from: windlessusher on April 11, 2010, 11:33:38 AM
This.

Thorax777

Quote from: windlessusher on April 11, 2010, 11:33:38 AM

I had recently seen that 360 has motion control coming out and didn't the PS2 have camera that sensed your motion? How come that never got any critiques?

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Thorax777 on April 11, 2010, 02:23:07 PM
I had recently seen that 360 has motion control coming out and didn't the PS2 have camera that sensed your motion? How come that never got any critiques?
Cause the Eye Toy was too epic to be compared :P
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Quote from: TheGameNinja on April 11, 2010, 07:39:19 AM
The Wii can't play DVDs because it doesn't have a DVD drive. Xbox/Xbox 360 and PS2 could play DVDs because they put their games on DVD discs. The Wii doesn't use DVDs. Also, there is no way to just download an upgrade to the system that would allow it to play DVDs. It doesn't have the disc drive to play them. It would require completely new hardware. A new console.

Actually, thanks to the magic of homebrew it is possible to watch DVDs and listen to music CDs on your Wii. It's supposed to harm the Wii's laser, but most people have no problem with it. And since the Wii is so easy to hack, anyone can do it. The Homebrew Channel and all of it's apps is probably the only thing that justifies my purchase of a Wii.