Operation: Deadly Double. (Serious Role Play)

Started by HereAndThere, January 12, 2010, 02:21:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HereAndThere

The mission
It's been two years ever since the Hell Base being destroyed, the world has calmed down from the shock and rebuilding of Russia and China are already being finished.
No one knows how the Hell Base got destroyed, but people think that "God" destroyed it.
But a few know the truth....
And those who don't belive it was God nor know the truth think that the Hell Fighters destroyed it.
There have been sightings of Nuclear Warhead warehouses around the world, people have tought that they were just military weaponry....But they're wrong......
People who have control of the warhouses said that the man they gave their warehouses to called himself "Eagle Shot".
And now, an retired fighter from hell has to find out the true story behind this......
Report by: Eagle Shot

Info of the Role-Play:
This is a sequal to the Role-Play i made called "Operation:Hell Base".

Rules:
1.No godmodding!
2.You can't kill the opponent in 1 post minimal is 2 posts.
3.Flaming others during the Role-Play is forbidden!
4.Don't go goofing off like this "Sam:*kills 1000 robots and destroys the nuclear warheads*".

You can use either advanced Role-Playing style, or the "name:text*action*" format.

You need to fill these in order to get into the Role-Play, but i still need to approve it:

Name:*
Codename* (Have to think of one if you don't have one):
Reason for codename*:
Age*:
Gender*:
Species*:
Looks*:
Personality:
Weapons (If has any):
Other Equpiment (If has any):
Powers* (Needs one that doesn't kill the enemy):
History:

Now i'll sign that thing:

Name:Jeexx the Hedgehog
Codename:Eagle Shot
Reason for codename:Jeexx has done a impressive amount of headshots and so he was awarded with the codename Eagle Shot. He wants to be called "Eagle" during missions.
Rank: Ex-Special Forces Commander (He used to belong to "Steels" unit because of his skills at aiming and headshotting).
Species:Hedgehog
Looks:
Personality:Jeexx is a hedgehog that likes to hang around his friends and run freely, but he doesn't always seem so nice as he usually is.
He can sometimes get relly angry, that he would kill anyone even if it was his friend!
He likes to play around with guns and, yes he keeps the safety on till he needs to use them.
Don't annoy this hedgehog if you don't want to get a bullet to your flesh!
Weapon(s): Socoms (2 of them.), a M9 (Converted to be a T gun.), M4 custom (Jeexx has customized this gun to have a scope, laser sight, grenade launcher, master key and other useful things that he'll need.), Ak-47 (He uses it if his M4 is out of ammo, but usually he just uses his M4), Race gun (A pistol that he found from near a waterfall once.), A knife (for CQC) and a SVD (A sniper rifle he uses as a T gun, he was able to convert it to be one.) Plus some chaff grenades.
Other Equipment:A suit good for sneaking and is relly flexable and Night vision/Binds/Therm sunglasses.
Powers: Stun blast (stuns a enemy for a while, but doesn't kill him), a small energy blast and 1 minute stealth.
History:Jeexx was a old Commander for the HellFighters.
He was a part of the Operation:Hell Base 2 years ago.
His goal now is to find the man posing as him and find out who he is and what he wants.

So that's pretty much it.
Start!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"...." Jeexx had just ran to the gates of the warehouse he heard the man who's posing as him is.
'Damn it.....Electric lock....' Jeexx tought and threw a rock over the fence and it blew up.
'2 lasers planted on the other side to shoot anything that tries to go in from over the fence...' Jeexx tought.
He quickly took out a Chaff Grenade and threw it under the fence jamming it's system completly.
"Okay.." Jeexx ran and secured the area with his M4 and after that cutted the wires from the lasers.

Nightshade the hedgehog

can i join
Name:Michael the hedgehog
Codename:Shadow blade
Reason for codename:He has a sword called it
Species:Hedgehog
Looks:
Personality:Michael is a hedgehog that has the power of the new divide he hangs out with friends but spends most of his times running
Weapons :Shadow blade ,barrett 50.cal ,p90 and some others
Other Equpiment :a hidden stun knife
Powers:Ice blow (dosent kill)and some other moves
History:Michael was once a warrior from a dimension but when it got attacked he had to hid and he found a new divide soon he went to hell but attacked so he went to earth and he is going to find out who destroyed his dimension

pretty much it

once made by killer ,redone by supersonic196 ,thanx guys :)
yes i am,thanx firestar :)
thanks mikey thanks ecco
fan of ashura ,made by teh shadicz ,thanks for it :)

Shadow26

can i join?
Name*:Shade the Hedgehog
Codename* (Have to think of one if you don't have one):Speed
Reason for codename*:He is one of the fastest things in the universe.
Rank:He is a hedgehog jut trying to save the world (he is not in any special forces)
Age*:20
Gender*:Male
Species*:Hedgehog
Looks*:See profile pic
Personality:Shade is a nice hedgehog who likes to make friends,but gets tough when he needs to.
Weapons (If have any):None
Other Equpiment (If has any):EX(extreme gear)
Powers* (Needs one that doesn't kill the enemy):Chaos powers,transformations,speed,and others...
History:Shade had a very hard history.Nobody liked him or anything.But no matter what,his purpose will be to save the world.

Nightshade the hedgehog

michael was inside then he saw jeexx

"we meet again eagle shot"michael said to his friend
once made by killer ,redone by supersonic196 ,thanx guys :)
yes i am,thanx firestar :)
thanks mikey thanks ecco
fan of ashura ,made by teh shadicz ,thanks for it :)

Gamerdude

Name: Alex
Codename: Silent Rogue
Reason for codename: Alex was first given the codename 'Rouge" due to that he only works by himself on the field. He was later they added "Silent" to his codename for his high success rate on stealth missions.
Rank: ex-agent (left the force he was in soon after Operation:Hell Base)
Species: cat
Looks:
Personality: the events that happened during Operation:Hell Base has changed him a lot. Hes still his same old self off the field, but on the feild, he doesn't stay in the shadows that much at all and works with others now.
Weapons: M21 EBR (a sniper rifle with a built-in surpressor added in by Alex), Desert Eagle, a knife, Flash Grenades, a  USP .45 (turned into a T-gun), a M4 custom (has a scope, laser sight, and a flashlight attached to it.), and a grenade lancher
Other Equpiment: his suit and shoes are made to make as little noise as possable making it perfect for sneaking missions. he also has Therm. goggles, and surpressors
Powers: can see in the dark without Night Vision goggles and can send a small electric shock at the enemy stuning them, but only works at close range.
History: After Operation:Hell Base, he left the force he was in and became a gun for hire for the U.S. Over the two years, he has made quite a bit of money and has lived a good life. One day he heard about the warhouses and how a person named "Eagle Shot" was the one gave the people the warhouses. Alex knew something was up when he heard this and decided to look into it himself and find out what was going on.

Quote from: Dracoslythe
                                              MSN: 
                               All the cool shit happens thur.
jkid loves you, GD. :3
HERE'S A BIG FUCKING HUG FROM KAY, GD.  CCCC:

HereAndThere

Quote from: Shadow26 on January 14, 2010, 04:25:22 AM
can i join?
Name*:Shade the Hedgehog
Codename* (Have to think of one if you don't have one):Speed
Reason for codename*:He is one of the fastest things in the universe.
Rank:He is a hedgehog jut trying to save the world (he is not in any special forces)
Age*:23
Gender*:Male
Species*:Hedgehog
Looks*:See profile pic
Personality:Shade is a nice hedgehog who likes to make friends,but gets tough when he needs to.
Weapons (If have any):None
Other Equpiment (If has any):EX(extreme gear)
Powers* (Needs one that doesn't kill the enemy):Chaos powers,transformations,speed,and others...
History:Shade had a very hard history.Nobody liked him or anything.But no matter what,his purpose will be to save the world.
In
Quote from: Gamerdude on January 14, 2010, 10:30:35 AM
Name: Alex
Codename: Silent Rogue
Reason for codename: Alex was first given the codename 'Rouge" due to that he only works by himself on the field. He was later they added "Silent" to his codename for his high success rate on stealth missions.
Rank: ex-agent (left the force he was in soon after Operation:Hell Base)
Species: cat
Looks:
Personality: the events that happened during Operation:Hell Base has changed him a lot. Hes still his same old self off the field, but on the feild, he doesn't stay in the shadows that much at all and works with others now.
Weapons: M21 EBR (a sniper rifle with a built-in surpressor added in by Alex), Desert Eagle, a knife, Flash Grenades, a  USP .45 (turned into a T-gun), a M4 custom (has a scope, laser sight, and a flashlight attached to it.), and a grenade lancher
Other Equpiment: his suit and shoes are made to make as little noise as possable making it perfect for sneaking missions. he also has Therm. goggles, and surpressors
Powers: can see in the dark without Night Vision goggles and can send a small electric shock at the enemy stuning them, but only works at close range.
History: After Operation:Hell Base, he left the force he was in and became a gun for hire for the U.S. Over the two years, he has made quite a bit of money and has lived a good life. One day he heard about the warhouses and how a person named "Eagle Shot" was the one gave the people the warhouses. Alex knew something was up when he heard this and decided to look into it himself and find out what was going on.
In
Quote from: shiner the hedgehog on January 14, 2010, 09:53:30 AM
michael was inside then he saw jeexx

"we meet again eagle shot"michael said to his friend
"Huh? What are you doing here?" Jeexx asked from Michael.

Gamerdude

"I could ask you the same thing Eagle." Alex came out of the shadows of where he was hiding and walked over to Michael and jeexx. "I got say, I didn't expect to meet you again, at least not like this."

Quote from: Dracoslythe
                                              MSN: 
                               All the cool shit happens thur.
jkid loves you, GD. :3
HERE'S A BIG FUCKING HUG FROM KAY, GD.  CCCC:

HereAndThere

"I'm trying to find this faker and show him what happens when you mess with my identity!" Jeexx said and heard a noise.
"Take cover" Jeexx jumped behind 2 crates and heard foot steps.

"When are the Nuclear Warheads ready for blast off?" A strange hooded being said with a bit of robotical sound in it asked from a man in the radio.

"In about 3 days." It anserwed.

"I'll be waiting..." The being said and left.
"Guards secure the outside..." It said after vanishing to the warehouse

"Roger!" The guards ran our and started to look out.

Jeexx gave arm signals for the others to stay still and let him kill them.

Shadow26

"ARGHA!"Shade said and kicked a guard.Then started to fight

HereAndThere

"SHADE?!?!?!?" Jeexx jumped up and shot the guards.
"What are you doing here?"

Shadow26

"Trying to find out whats going on!"
Shade kicks a guard into a wall and takes his two pistols

HereAndThere

"Don't kill them!" Jeexx said and putted the guards into crates.

"What's going on?" The being walked towards the door after hearing the fight.

Shadow26

Shade hid behind a crate with his two pistols

HereAndThere

The being came outside.
"I know you're here..." it said.