Your fan character in SADX!

Started by Fiamonder, January 17, 2010, 06:09:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fiamonder

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

Conker534

These are so cool. I fail when making em...

Sonicteen12

Quote from: Fiamonder10 on February 20, 2010, 02:48:18 AM
Alright guys, sorry for this topic being dead for a while, im starting it again. Sorry for the late responses.

Sadly, you cant make the textures transparent. Sorry :/

You mean like, Knuckles as Super Sonic? You have to replace Super Sonic's head and body with the one of Knuckles then. But I dont know how to swap models.. yet.

Ok so the list is updated, and here are some pics.

Kirbysoul's Flash the Cheetah: BETA

He is standing on a mis-placed collision, just letting you know.

Leviathan's Apcas the Hedgehog: COMPLETED (did I spell it correctly?)

And Ice the Fox's Jazz the Echidna (Completed? I couldnt do the model since I didnt how Knuckles's hex numbers and pointers, sorry).

Thats it for now.
wats about mez =3

THNX fo the userbar Gleech

Tanassy

can i request?

my FC is the same build and shape as shadow, but he has a fringe similar to tails' on his head, his stripes are blue(you know where shadow is red), and he has black and blue sneakers similar to sonics sneakers in SA2. his eyes are blue. hes also a BIT taller than shadow but that doesnt matter. his spindash trail (if your doing that too) is Blue Fire

i think thats it, tell me if it can be done.
THANX!

(speed char BTW)

Fiamonder

Quote from: Sonicteen12 on February 27, 2010, 09:34:43 PM
wats about mez =3

You said that you didn't need it anymore, since Agent made one for you. Well... Zarosguth made the model, Agent recolored it.
Quote from: Dark_fusionx on February 27, 2010, 10:35:23 PM
can i request?

my FC is the same build and shape as shadow, but he has a fringe similar to tails' on his head, his stripes are blue(you know where shadow is red), and he has black and blue sneakers similar to sonics sneakers in SA2. his eyes are blue. hes also a BIT taller than shadow but that doesnt matter. his spindash trail (if your doing that too) is Blue Fire

i think thats it, tell me if it can be done.
THANX!

(speed char BTW)

The only big challenge for me is that fringe on his head, there actually is a big chance that I cant make it. I'll try what I can do.

Tanassy

thanks mate! if it's too much trouble just do the textures.

wazup

Thats so COOL , i wish i knew how to do that

SuperSonic23

Can you put my fc, Pat the Hedgehog, in SADX? He's the hedgehog on the right in mah avi. He has red fur, blue shoes with white staps, and has light blue eyes. I tried to do it mahself but it was laggy and I couldn't do the eyes. Can you give him Sonic's model?
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

Fiamonder

Quote from: SuperSonic12 on February 28, 2010, 09:19:38 AM
Can you put my fc, Pat the Hedgehog, in SADX? He's the hedgehog on the right in mah avi. He has red fur, blue shoes with white staps, and has light blue eyes. I tried to do it mahself but it was laggy and I couldn't do the eyes. Can you give him Sonic's model?

I tell ya, that's a very easy one. I'm working on it. ;)

jkid101094

Make jkid, you know how to remove Big's head......don't you?

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Conker534

ENDragoon

Could you make my FC? his name is Devil the hedgehog, he is blood red with white tips on his spikes, he also has a left arm like metal sonic's but in a iron grey colour, his belly and remaining arm are the same red as his fur.
Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both, and surpass the result. -Tien T'ai-

Sonicteen12

Quote from: Fiamonder10 on February 28, 2010, 12:46:01 AM
You said that you didn't need it anymore, since Agent made one for you. Well... Zarosguth made the model, Agent recolored it.
The only big challenge for me is that fringe on his head, there actually is a big chance that I cant make it. I'll try what I can do.

yea but i still wanna see it.....(LOL I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED AGENT'S HACK XD)

THNX fo the userbar Gleech

Fiamonder

Sorry for the long wait guys! I should actually put my life on number 1 on the list. :P

Dark_fusionx's Shadow-ish FC, I couldn't do the fringe:

Oops, I thought that you said a light blue one, but you said a blue fire one.. sorry for that.

And here is for Pat: Pat the Hedgehog!

Quote from: Sonicteen12 on March 05, 2010, 06:51:59 AM
yea but i still wanna see it.....(LOL I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED AGENT'S HACK XD)

Sorry buddy, I deleted it when you told me that you already got one.