Your fan character in SADX!

Started by Fiamonder, January 17, 2010, 06:09:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikey

Quote from: Shadic343 on April 13, 2010, 04:39:31 AM
wow yor going so good with hacking ya even make fan chareters for other ones an levels chareters your giong super i think i l be never able even to change the hair like ive always wanted.....
Cool Story Bro.

Tanassy

Quote from: Shadic343 on April 13, 2010, 04:39:31 AM
wow yor going so good with hacking ya even make fan chareters for other ones an levels chareters your giong super i think i l be never able even to change the hair like ive always wanted.....
errrr... whut?

Fiamonder

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

Nightshade the hedgehog

yo fia ive got a request on page 9 i think can ya do that something like michael please

something near it

ok please
once made by killer ,redone by supersonic196 ,thanx guys :)
yes i am,thanx firestar :)
thanks mikey thanks ecco
fan of ashura ,made by teh shadicz ,thanks for it :)

Fiamonder

Quote from: shiner the hedgehog on April 19, 2010, 04:08:21 AM
yo fia ive got a request on page 9 i think can ya do that something like michael please

something near it

ok please

I know Shiner, I'm busy with the model since you asked for it the first time.

Tanassy

wow fia, ur topics going good :D

i wanna request someone. but i cant describe them very well.

his name is surge, he is a yellow hedgehog with spikes that, rather than being droopy like sonic's, or curved like shadow's, are straight. he has chest fluff about 2x the size of shadow and rather than being white its more of a silver-sheen kinda thing. he's slightly taller than sonic (dont know if you ccan do that tho).

his right eye, from his perspective. is a robotic (metal-silverish)eye wheras the left eye is purple.

his shoes are metal, they look a bit like boots, (ill probably have to draw this xD) and painted purple-ish blue. (but the shoes arent important for a model change, if you cant cope with that..)

his gloves are big like knuckles, but with all 5 fingers, and a metal coating rather than spikes.

i have no idea if i missed something.

the thing is, i want this to replace knuckles in the game =0, but i dont mind either way. if he did, make his attacks look like electrical surges/shocks. thanks in advance.

ENDragoon

Quote from: DarkFusion on April 20, 2010, 09:25:56 AM
wow fia, ur topics going good :D

i wanna request someone. but i cant describe them very well.

his name is surge, he is a yellow hedgehog with spikes that, rather than being droopy like sonic's, or curved like shadow's, are straight. he has chest fluff about 2x the size of shadow and rather than being white its more of a silver-sheen kinda thing. he's slightly taller than sonic (dont know if you ccan do that tho).

his right eye, from his perspective. is a robotic (metal-silverish)eye wheras the left eye is purple.

his shoes are metal, they look a bit like boots, (ill probably have to draw this xD) and painted purple-ish blue. (but the shoes arent important for a model change, if you cant cope with that..)

his gloves are big like knuckles, but with all 5 fingers, and a metal coating rather than spikes.

i have no idea if i missed something.

the thing is, i want this to replace knuckles in the game =0, but i dont mind either way. if he did, make his attacks look like electrical surges/shocks. thanks in advance.
What is this madness? I thought surge was white?

anyway, fia, could you tell me how devil is coming along? that would be great!
Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both, and surpass the result. -Tien T'ai-

Fiamonder

Quote from: ENJACKAL on April 20, 2010, 12:39:28 PM
fia, could you tell me how devil is coming along? that would be great!

I'm sorry, but I have no clue.. Mikey is working on it, but he didn't talk about the FC, so he could of forgotten it..

SuperSonic23

Quote from: Fiamonder10 on April 17, 2010, 06:25:55 AM
Jazz and Pat are ready!

Pat the Hedgehog and  Jazz the Echidna, at your service!

OMFG THANKS FIA!!! Do you have a pic for the spindash?
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

Mikey

Quote from: Fiamonder10 on April 20, 2010, 01:00:31 PM
I'm sorry, but I have no clue.. Mikey is working on it, but he didn't talk about the FC, so he could of forgotten it..
No I didn't forget it, I've just been trying to get damn white spikes!

Nightshade the hedgehog

Quote from: Fiamonder10 on April 19, 2010, 05:32:44 AM
I know Shiner, I'm busy with the model since you asked for it the first time.
ok,sorry ,didnt know heh heh
once made by killer ,redone by supersonic196 ,thanx guys :)
yes i am,thanx firestar :)
thanks mikey thanks ecco
fan of ashura ,made by teh shadicz ,thanks for it :)

Fiamonder

Guys, I have bad news. I might lock this topic for a while, since I'm not going to accept new requests starting from now on. The other people are just being very un-active while I try my best to finish the requests while I also have my life and other project right next to me.

Basically, this comment is about my other project, which is a SADX mod. It's called SA2DX, the mod is based on SA2. You can find more info about the mod in the Sonic Adventure 2 DX topin in the Sonic fan games section.

So I'm finishing the current requests I have to finish, and we'll see what happens after that.

~ Fiamonder10[/i]

Tanassy

Quote from: Fiamonder10 on April 21, 2010, 08:11:41 AM
Guys, I have bad news. I might lock this topic for a while, since I'm not going to accept new requests starting from now on. The other people are just being very un-active while I try my best to finish the requests while I also have my life and other project right next to me.

Basically, this comment is about my other project, which is a SADX mod. It's called SA2DX, the mod is based on SA2. You can find more info about the mod in the Sonic Adventure 2 DX topin in the Sonic fan games section.

So I'm finishing the current requests I have to finish, and we'll see what happens after that.

~ Fiamonder10[/i]
That's fine. good luck with SA2DX 8D

ENDragoon

~ Fiamonder10[/i]
Fair enough, good luck with the mod.
Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both, and surpass the result. -Tien T'ai-

SuperSonic23

~ Fiamonder10[/i]

Good luck. Hope the mod's good.
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!