Main Menu

To survive three days.

Started by TobiTheGoodGirl, August 30, 2010, 01:54:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rockout909

Scaris chuckled, and opened his massive bag, showing thousands of magazines for the small colt, seeing the girl walk off, he decided to go a different direction, bring 15 extra mags just incase.

Jazz Nova

"We should try to... Stay togeter..." Zander started when he saw Scaris going a different direction than the girl, but they were soon too far away. Zander opened a rations pack and started munching.
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

darkness shadow

blade kept looking around, trying to figure out a camp, they needed it to be big enough to fit all of them with their own personal, private areas if possible, a source of clean water, sea water isn't exactly drinkable and food, which could probably be found in the rainforest...
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

rockout909

Scaris was looking for water, a lake or something, for a campground site, and came upon a small print, he examined it, "We're not alone..." He ran to intercept the path of the girl, and nearly fell off a cliff into a small but deep lake.

darkness shadow

blade's brain now hurting from all the thinking, flopped himself down on the sand, asking in general "so how should we set up a camp?
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

TobiTheGoodGirl

Rhaoz made a very light trail, untraceable, as her muscles tensed and uncoiled as she explored the vast forest. The humidity caused her skin to glisten as she avoided breaking any limbs or tall stalks of grass that would make her trackable. Something didn't feel right, and she was going to find out what it was.

rockout909

Scaris saw what seemed to be a careful trail, and dived into the water with a loud splash, he swam an saw it was only deerprints... but deer arent that careful... he ran off in the direction the prints were made, very silenty.

darkness shadow

blade laid there a while, waiting for a while, almost drifting of to sleep
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Jazz Nova

Zander had dug a pit and started a fire with some matches in the survival pack from the raft. He was trying to make a way to capture the smoke. Zander had dug a large pit with the oar to settle down for the night. Now all he needed was water.
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

TobiTheGoodGirl

Rhaoz frowned lightly and went to sticking to the treetops to avoid being followed. Something just didn't feel right.

TailsLover2010

You said join at random right? Well then, my name is Vaan. I came from the other side of the island, but might as well start. Vaan bashed his  machete through the forest, looking exausted, he said "You guys surived too?".
-No advertising in signature, please.

rockout909

Scaris came back upon the camp, or one like it... it seemed to be refuge to a single person

darkness shadow

blade stared up at the sky, thinking about the city in which he lived, he knew he wouldn't miss home, as there was no home for him to miss, he wasmore worried about what his friends might think when he doesn't get back to them when he said he would, but he knew he wouldn't get of this island working by himself, and they all needed to pitch in somehow
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

TobiTheGoodGirl

Finally deciding running about would do no good, Rhaoz climbed down agilely, and went about collecting materials that would be useful for constructing a shelter of sorts and made her way back to the beach.

Dracoslythe

((DFJFKLSDJFSDKLFJIOFEJKFD Three pages since I last posted?  I checked this morning, and it had been like one night and there were three pages.  lmao I got a lot of reading to do when I get back from work.  xDD))