To survive three days.

Started by TobiTheGoodGirl, August 30, 2010, 01:54:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TobiTheGoodGirl

Essentially; our rp chars are washed up on an island after their yacht crashes since the members of the forum were on this giant vacation together. They are greeted by a group of three men. The game is simple, they have to survive three days while being hunted or they will be killed.

I will be using Rhaoz. Seeing as they were on a yacht before the incident Rhaoz is still in her bathing suit.
http://gryffindor0slytherin.deviantart.com/art/Rhaoz-Wants-to-Go-Swimming-173736767
Once we have two or three people we will start. Oh, this is a human role play, by the way.

rockout909

I will be using Scaris... someone has to have a knack for survival, then everyone gets ambushed, he goes all out protecting the others, then ends up dying in the end after running out of ammo >:3

Dracoslythe

I would use Slash, but she's not human, and she's a Megaman fancharacter.  She's like one of the only "humanesque" characters I have.  xDDD

Uh, I think I have some other un-used character floating around...
Ah-hah!
Laurallete.  She's an aviator, and has a pretty good understanding of the mechanics of anything that flies.  :3

She doesn't have a stable character yet...I've never used her for anything.  ._.

TobiTheGoodGirl

Sweet. everyone else feel free to join in at random, perhaps you were on the island before and mety up with our chars? X3

Rhaoz sighed lightly as she leaned on the guard rail, looking out overthe glistening waters. Her slim body was pale, paper white pale, and she liked it that way. Rhaoz was blissfully unaware of the fact she had a lovely body, and therefore felt perfectly fine walking about in her bathing suit.

rockout909

Scaris once again fell asleep on the guard rail, paying no mind to safety at all.

Dracoslythe

Hands going at an alarming rate, the brunette stopped only to pick up a tool or to push her slightly small glasses back behind her bangs.  After adjusting those to her liking, she would return to her work, only to eventually stop once more and fix her open jacket, of which she finally gave up and took off after about the third time of stopping.  Her exposed skin was a bright pink, from the large amounts of sun that she's received lately with her internship at some big aeronautical company.  She spent a lot of time indoors tinkering with RC aircraft before that, so the skin that was under her black under-suit (which was practically everything but her face and her fingers) was as pale as ever.  Looking off at the horizon, she contently sighed, set down the miniature fighter jet she was working on building, went over to the edge to lean half of her body on the guardrail.  Maybe taking this vacation as a gift to herself for making it through her second year of engineering classes was a good idea.

"Dad..."  she almost teared up at any mention of him.  He had been her idol; her mother was dead to her.  He had always been there for her, even after her mother threw them out (the woman was crazy anyway.  It would take a week to go through the sick and disgusting things she's said and done), and sparked her love for the vast blue skies, eventually sparking her interest in aeronautics.  She didn't care much about the space part of it, but she could tell you anything about any aircraft in the atmosphere.  The scene rushed through her mind every day.

"Daddy!  Look what I did!"
The distant smile on his face wasn't his usual warm one, but she was too young to notice that.  She grinned wide, and held up the model airplane she had just built with a kid that her father had gotten her for her birthday.  It was the only thing she asked for; she got more, but she was most excited about the model kit.

"It's lovely, Laurallete, dear..."  he tried to mask his concern, but he knew that he couldn't keep it from her forever.  "Listen...Daddy has to go for a while..."  His face went white as he struggled to find the words to tell his seven year old daughter that she might never see him again.  He couldn't hold his tears back any more as he hugged his only child.  "Listen, you're going to stay with grandma and grandpa for a while, okay?"

"Yay!  I like staying with them.  They spoil me!"  Her face was twisted into a goofy grin.  She didn't see her father's teared up face.  He let go, and turned without facing her. 

"Go get your things packed, Laury."  She did so.

"Bye, Daddy!"  By now, he was composed enough to manage a smile.

"Take care, Laury.  Remember to do your work, stay in school, and be a good girl.  I love you."  He turned to walk off.  As he did so, he muttered to himself.  "You don't know how much."  He walked off, never to see his daughter again.

She caught on to what happened a few years later when he never returned.  It had turned out that there was a plane collision in the winter skies above the Arctic, when the plane that her father was on had a navigational system "failure."  The result was catastrophic, killing every person in both planes.  The pieces of the aircraft sank to the bottom of the Arctic Ocean.  The fact that her father died in an accident wasn't what was so tragic.  It was the fact that he knew there was a possibility that he was going to die.  The trip was a test to see how the pilot of the plane would fair in the cold northern region of the world without the navigational system.  There were minor miscalculations, as there was a tour place in the same airspace.  Neither pilot could re-route their paths in time.

"The ocean's so beautiful..."  She decided to try and admire the vast sea in a feeble attempt to get her mind off of that tragic incident 15 years ago.  She paid no attention to any other passengers.

TobiTheGoodGirl

Rhaoz let out a small scream when the yacht had come to a sudden stop, almost as though it had run into something. It had. As Rhaoz was pitched forward through the air, she caught a glimpse of the boat running head on into a massive rock outcropping. As soon as she saw that, her thin body was enveloped in cold ocean water. Gently drifting down, her hair floated around her and air bubbles streamed from her mouth. How...pretty...

Dracoslythe

"What the-"  before she could finish her swear, Laurallete was violently tossed over the rail she was leaning on.  Before the realization of what happened could hit her, she was floating, her messy hairdo gently swaying, and her trills like wings.  She was in the...

...water?  The boat hit something...?
Looking around, she saw a pale girl who just seemed to be...there, bubbles floating around her.

"Are you okay?!"
That's what she wanted to say.  But she realized that she couldn't speak without swallowing water.  She just swam to the girl and pointed towards the surface.

I don't know about her, but I'm going to bust if I don't get air soon...

rockout909

Scaris had woken up from the violent stop but didn't know what happened, he fell into the water nearly hitting a rock,he managed to dive, but had to come up for air, seeing another splash he dived back under and swam to the two girls,making sure that they werent bleeding or anything.

Jazz Nova

Right... You said join at random
My chara is Zander. He is skilled in ninjutsu and is quite inventive. He can make things out of other things... (not like mcgyver)

Zander was in the kitchen when the yacht jolted. Zander was thrown back and he hit the floor hard... Ow... What happened? Zander left the kitchen, went on deck and looked out ahead of the boat to see if it hit something.
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

TobiTheGoodGirl

Rhaoz snapped out of it and abruptly began swimming upwards, her lungs now about to burst.

Jazz Nova

Zander could see bubbles in the water. Are those coming from the ship?
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

TobiTheGoodGirl

Rhaoz broke the surface of the water, taking grateful gulps of air in.

rockout909

Scaris swam up, breaking the surface and getting ready to dive again.

Dracoslythe

Lauallete saw the girl swim upwards, and mimicked her actions.  She took in the air.  It was precious, like a fine diamond.

"What the...didn't the radar alert them of that rock...?"

Treading water wasn't her best skill, but she was good enough at it that she didn't submerge herself.  She struggled a little bit as she spoke, though.  She never was the best at walking and chewing gum at the same time.