To survive three days.

Started by TobiTheGoodGirl, August 30, 2010, 01:54:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkness shadow

(lulz, sowwy, thats what ya get for not being here =P)
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

rockout909

Scaris ran to the beach, feeling eyes on him, he had to tell the others they werent alone...

Dracoslythe

((Cure all:  she had passed out and now just woke up xD))

The sand tickled Laurallete's face as she twisted in her sleep.  How long she had been asleep was unknown; too many hours had passed.  All she remember was being shot off the ship, seeing that girl, and going up to the surface.  Everything after that was void.  Shooting up like she was waking from a bad dream she looked around.  There were only new faces.  Nowhere to be found was that girl, or the other guy who had fallen asleep on the rails of she ship.

"Where..."  she didn't even feel like finishing the question.  A cold chill crept up her spine as if she were being haunted.

rockout909

Scaris, as if on cue, ran out onto the beach, "We're not alone..." he had yet to realize there was a new face.

Jazz Nova

Zander watched the people on the beach for a second then asked "Why don't you all come over here? Out of the cold? We can relate stories by the fire."
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

darkness shadow

blade noticed the other girl wake up "hey, you're awake, great, how you feeling?" he asked, jumping up to his feet and walking over to her
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Dracoslythe

Rubbing her eyes, she quietly replied with a "I'm fine.  Thanks..."
Getting up wasn't the easiest task she'd ever done, but she managed it, with a few trips over her own feet.
"Larua, you're such a klutz..."  A few moments later, her equilibrium was back and she was able to see the world around her without the illusion of an acid trip.

darkness shadow

"nice place to stop, ain't it, tropical island, blue skys, sandy beaches, and a creepy forest right behind us, just what the doctor ordered" he joked "oh did i mention they made it a one way ticket?" flopping himself back down on the sand to think about the layout of a camp
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Dracoslythe

Eyes wide in half surprise, half fear, she realized what had happened.
"Y-you mean to tell me we're stranded here?"  Immediately, her brain set into motion as she went through all sorts of internal information.  Mumbling to herself, "Man, I know I got something about being stranded..." she finally gave up and crept to water's edge, sitting down just past where the water reached the farthest on the sand, and stuck her feet out.
Probably no cell reception either...  She went to pull out her small phone when she realized that it probably fried when she was submerged.  "Fuck..." cursing under her breath, she just sprawled out.

Looks like these people were going to be here for a while, unless there was magically some airplane part warehouse nearby.  If she had the parts, she could throw something small together; it'd be cramped, but it would do.  But, alas, she didn't have the necessary parts, equipment, nor the patience, really.

rockout909

Scaris flopped down on the beach but then his head shot up, "We're missing a person..."

darkness shadow

blade looked around "yup, that girl that wondered into the forest alone, i'd suggest someone should go and find her, but we might get lost looking, so we'll end up 2 members short..." he knew they'd probably have to venturer into the forest eventually for food and water, but who knows where she could of gone, all he knew is that she would still be on the island
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Dracoslythe

"She didn't look all that self dependent...I'm kinda of worried about her..."
With her amazing skill of butting into conversations, Laurallete gave her two cents.  She glanced at the forest and back out to sea.
"She might also be gathering supplies.  She might have fallen asleep.  She might just be waiting it out to startle us.  It could be a number of things."  Laura had always learned to review all of the options, but to also expect the unexpected.  Making a mental list, she tried not to think of the worst things that could have happen, but try as she might, they still lingered in the back of her mind, hanging on by a thread, and refusing to drop.  It was when this happened that she got that nauseous feeling in the pit of her stomach.  Usually when this feeling reared it's head...the worst that could happen DID happen.

TobiTheGoodGirl

Rhaoz sat there blankly and said "Does no one notice I'm right here with supplies I gathered from the damn fucking rainforest?"

darkness shadow

blade finnaly noticed rhaoz "huh? where ya been... and what's that you got?" he asked, indicating to the supplies
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Dracoslythe

Larua blinked.  It was the night air messing with her, she was sure of it.

"But...oh, nevermind.  Thank you, though."  She smiled with an apologetic hint.