Uh oh(fairly important ; NOT SPAM).but there's no where to put it.

Started by xSalashawty, August 30, 2010, 05:19:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSalashawty

I got in a huge delimma. You know what? my dad erased EVERYTHING FROM THE COMPUTER. that's right EVERYTHING and he set up a new password. I cracked it infront of him though lmfao.
okay. so, he checked my history. No secrets there. Resetted my cursor, things I downloaded (sadx) and some importana stuff he didn't know about. Now, my mom knows about ME TEXTING PURPLEORANGEPOO. we had some cussing in there too. So... noes. and I need help getting some stuff back and have them prevented to the stuff I use.

oh it gets worse. they found my facebook. now, I had to delete it.
almost did that to my YouTube also, I worked HARD to reach 93 subscribers. I don't want to lose that for a small fight I didn't really care about. ok, resetting everything ?? YesYESyes. now ; not everyhings out ; like gimp and some other things I don't use, but some games and hypercam, DELETED!?!.
my pictures were prolly safe. idk bout my hidden folder ; New Folder. now think about what do you think I download ; songs they don't know ; my hc3 clips, and some items we use ; daemon tools and winrar. I have a feelig : DELETED. if the settings on the data say 20% then I'm saved, but if there's a drop, I'm out of items I use. hmm, oh right. yesterday, we went to a crappy clothes shop that I didn't have any interest in. my parents got angry for that!! they made me cry in the car!!!! yup, that strict enough, I had suicidal thoughts too, I was gonna make some gifs to get over it ; I love making those, it relieves my depression and stuff. but hey had me get off the computer. yeah, I was about to throw some glass I had in my room accross it hitting my closet, but I decided to just to have a paper threat. then my mom came in and calmed me down. she said go to my dad and apologize. I said no ; don't you realize what he's doing to me?! i've given him too many chances. he needs to come up and say sorry. not me. he should stand up for once. not just wait for me to be desperate!!!!now, I didn't have the guts to say what happened to my memory. some of you guys know, because I trust you. and knowing you, Id concider you guys a bestfriend who cares, not just pretend. ok. I'd write a topic full of how I care, buut nowsnot he time. I've been having depression and anxiety for the past 2 years. my parents seem to NOT know what's been going on, only my dog does. idk how ; but he knows, when ever Im in a huge state of depression, he jumps to my leg and lays by me, he knows that's one way to be happier. I'm not gonna be an attention whore, like you think some other people are. this is real. I'm not kidding. I could even tell you a story if you asked me in pc or msn. I can even tell you how I'm feeling if you ask me. if you want to knowmore stuff of what's going on, just post and I'll try to answer as fast as possible.
if you read this whole thing ; thanks for caring and actually reading through this. this is what's 40% of my life is like right here!

if there's some weird spelling things, my itouch was autocorrecting it to somehthing else, sorry if you don't understand. not my fault :P

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

darkyellowz

Quote from: xSalashawty on August 30, 2010, 05:19:39 PM
I got in a huge delimma. You know what? my dad erased EVERYTHING FROM THE COMPUTER. that's right EVERYTHING and he set up a new password. I cracked it infront of him though lmfao.
okay. so, he checked my history. No secrets there. Resetted my cursor, things I downloaded (sadx) and some importana stuff he didn't know about. Now, my mom knows about ME TEXTING PURPLEORANGEPOO. we had some cussing in there too. So... noes. and I need help getting some stuff back and have them prevented to the stuff I use.

almost did that to my YouTube also, I worked HARD to reach 93 subscribers. I don't want to lose that for a small fight I didn't really care about. ok, resetting everything ?? YesYESyes. now ; not everyhings out ; like gimp and some other things I don't use, but some games and hypercam, DELETED!?!.
my pictures were prolly safe. idk bout my hidden folder ; New Folder. now think about what do you think I download ; songs they don't know ; my hc3 clips, and some items we use ; daemon tools and winrar. I have a feelig : DELETED. if the settings on the data say 20% then I'm saved, but if there's a drop, I'm out of items I use. hmm, oh right. yesterday, we went to a crappy clothes shop that I didn't have any interest in. my parents got angry for that!! they made me cry in the car!!!! yup, that strict enough, I had suicidal thoughts too, I was gonna make some gifs to get over it ; I love making those, it relieves my depression and stuff. but hey had me get off the computer. yeah, I was about to throw some glass I had in my room accross it hitting my closet, but I decided to just to have a paper threat. then my mom came in and calmed me down. she said go to my dad and apologize. I said no ; don't you realize what he's doing to me?! i've given him too many chances. he needs to come up and say sorry. not me. he should stand up for once. not just wait for me to be desperate!!!!now, I didn't have the guts to say what happened to my memory. some of you guys know, because I trust you. and knowing you, Id concider you guys a bestfriend who cares, not just pretend. ok. I'd write a topic full of how I care, buut nowsnot he time. I've been having depression and anxiety for the past 2 years. my parents seem to NOT know what's been going on, only my dog does. idk how ; but he knows, when ever Im in a huge state of depression, he jumps to my leg and lays by me, he knows that's one way to be happier. I'm not gonna be an attention whore, like you think some other people are. this is real. I'm not kidding. I could even tell you a story if you asked me in pc or msn. I can even tell you how I'm feeling if you ask me. if you want to knowmore stuff of what's going on, just post and I'll try to answer as fast as possible.
if you read this whole thing ; thanks for caring and actually reading through this. this is what's 40% of my life is like right here!

if there's some weird spelling things, my itouch was autocorrecting it to somehthing else, sorry if you don't understand. not my fault :P
i feel sorry for you
if it was me i would leave the place for a friends
but its not me so i dont know what to say
but all i can say is that the only way to make your parents stop is to take it to the big news!
but sadly little kids cant do that
just tell them your sorry for anything you did and that you will make up for it
sure it might sound stupid but it will work

xSalashawty

Quote from: darkyellowz on August 30, 2010, 08:11:36 PM
i feel sorry for you
if it was me i would leave the place for a friends
but its not me so i dont know what to say
but all i can say is that the only way to make your parents stop is to take it to the big news!
but sadly little kids cant do that
just tell them your sorry for anything you did and that you will make up for it
sure it might sound stupid but it will work
didn't work, STILL grounded

Click me.

Ioshyriku

Jazz Nova

Quote from: xSalashawty on August 30, 2010, 05:19:39 PM

why would they do that?
I mean, I don't understand why somebody would do that to their child
I feel sorry for you... I couldn't bear to have my stuff deleted
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

xSalashawty

Quote from: Ioshyriku on August 30, 2010, 10:30:23 PM
I'm sorry, maybe you should have some backup

idk.... it's impossible to have them convinced to end this, the only time I was able to do that was when I was drawing on the floor, and then he's like,"go on the computer". that's the only time it actually happened. thanks for le suggestionz.
Quote from: Jazz Nova on August 31, 2010, 10:38:40 AM
why would they do that?
I mean, I don't understand why somebody would do that to their child
I feel sorry for you... I couldn't bear to have my stuff deleted
well, idk. he saw my cursor and thought it was linked to a virus, and out cp had no actual threats, so he resetted it AND changed the background. this isn't the first time it happened, it's the SECOND. and he crossed the line.

Click me.

rockout909

Quote from: xSalashawty on August 31, 2010, 03:28:34 PM
well, idk. he saw my cursor and thought it was linked to a virus, and out cp had no actual threats, so he resetted it AND changed the background. this isn't the first time it happened, it's the SECOND. and he crossed the line.

My parents do that all the time... i've been caught with 18+ stuff twice... Then they deleted PSX which now WONT WORK... i know how you feel salsa...

Jazz Nova

Quote from: rockout909 on August 31, 2010, 03:32:09 PM
My parents do that all the time... i've been caught with 18+ stuff twice... Then they deleted PSX which now WONT WORK... i know how you feel salsa...
I understand the 18+ part... I know my parents would be pissed if they saw me with Office 07 or something, but PSX? Really?
Quote from: xSalashawty on August 31, 2010, 03:28:34 PM

Don't you have a vireus scanner?
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

rockout909

Quote from: Jazz Nova on September 01, 2010, 09:39:48 AM
I understand the 18+ part... I know my parents would be pissed if they saw me with Office 07 or something, but PSX? Really?Don't you have a vireus scanner?
MEGAMAN Legends, now not playable 8D

TheGameNinja

If you have stuff on your computer you don't want being found, stash it on external memory of some kind. Heck, I think you can stash stuff on an iPod.

...NOT THAT YOU KIDS SHOULD HAVE ANYTHING YOU NEED TO HIDE. >.>

Anyway, that sucks, salas. D:

TheGameNinja

xSalashawty

let's see,
I do have a virus scaner, I saw it running when I checked the screen
I can't stash stuff on my iTouch. if I could ; it would be HARD to find.
megaman isn't playable? =/ 
what's with making the quote changes? LMAo
I might get the privilage back, only on one condition, don't call me stupid, not my idea: HAVE ACONTRACT AND I ONLY USE IT CERTAIN TIMES. o3o. that's unfair bc my whole class has a crap ton of free time after their homework, they could use the cp etc, while I'm restricted forced to read after I read 20+ for my log.
yeah, it started to suck today. forcing me to eat when I'm full

Click me.

rockout909

Quote from: xSalashawty on September 01, 2010, 03:05:16 PM
let's see,
I do have a virus scaner, I saw it running when I checked the screen
I can't stash stuff on my iTouch. if I could ; it would be HARD to find.
megaman isn't playable? =/ 
what's with making the quote changes? LMAo
I might get the privilage back, only on one condition, don't call me stupid, not my idea: HAVE ACONTRACT AND I ONLY USE IT CERTAIN TIMES. o3o. that's unfair bc my whole class has a crap ton of free time after their homework, they could use the cp etc, while I'm restricted forced to read after I read 20+ for my log.
yeah, it started to suck today. forcing me to eat when I'm full
Wanna know a secret? You dont wanna know a secret :3
And you parents are tards