Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors *Topic will contain spoilers*

Started by Proto_Blaze, August 08, 2011, 03:56:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Elija2 on August 08, 2011, 10:33:04 AM
That was months ago. Shame on you for not acting on it sooner.
Oh shit, thats what that was? =O
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Proto_Blaze

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Proto_Blaze

Elija2

Quote from: windlessusher on August 08, 2011, 05:15:49 PM
Meh, I just cant get onto this...

FINE NOBODY CARES IF YOU MISS ONE OF THE GREATEST GAMING EXPERIENCES OF A LIFETIME

Proto_Blaze

Quote from: Elija2 on August 09, 2011, 11:14:38 AM
FINE NOBODY CARES IF YOU MISS ONE OF THE GREATEST GAMING EXPERIENCES OF A LIFETIME

Wise words my friend

ShadaDX

Proto_Blaze

Quote from: ShadaDX on August 09, 2011, 11:28:23 AM
:O

I will definitely try this game :3

It is deff a game worth trying, though the language is a bit mature lol

ShadaDX

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Elija2 on August 09, 2011, 11:14:38 AM
Yeah, it can't possibly be that good
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Tanassy

Elija2

Quote from: windlessusher on August 09, 2011, 01:19:58 PM
Yeah, it can't possibly be that good

And yet it is. Take it from me, someone who rarely praises games.

It has an 82 out of 100 on Metacritic, and for a game that's only 20% gameplay and the rest reading, that's pretty damn good.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Elija2 on August 09, 2011, 01:28:39 PM
And yet it is. Take it from me, someone who rarely praises games.

It has an 82 out of 100 on Metacritic, and for a game that's only 20% gameplay and the rest reading, that's pretty damn good.
I think what's keeping me from checking this is, as you say it's practically a visual novel,If it was just that I'd totally check it out, but where there is gameplay, you say it's puzzles
I hate puzzles very much, I even deprive myself from portal cause it's a puzzle game
And don't tell me "the puzzles aren't that hard", cause it's not the difficulty that I hate
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Proto_Blaze

Elija2

Quote from: windlessusher on August 09, 2011, 02:14:19 PM
I think what's keeping me from checking this is, as you say it's practically a visual novel,If it was just that I'd totally check it out, but where there is gameplay, you say it's puzzles
I hate puzzles very much, I even deprive myself from portal cause it's a puzzle game
And don't tell me "the puzzles aren't that hard", cause it's not the difficulty that I hate
While the puzzles are good, the reason the game is praised is for it's amazing story. While I can't recommend the game for you if you hate puzzles that much, you really are missing an amazing experience. I wouldn't recommend you tough it through the puzzles or even look at a walkthrough for them because figuring things out on your own is really important in this game and the puzzles weave themselves in with the plot. If you want you can try the demo and see if you can find some enjoyment out of it, but if not then you might as well pass. I don't think you should read up on the game yourself because you might accidentally read some spoilers (avoid YouTube videos and forum posts of this game like the plague until you finish it).