Which way do you like my username? (Not changing it)

Started by nazo unleashed, August 23, 2011, 10:29:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Quote from: TobiTheGoodGirl on August 24, 2011, 08:21:49 AM
I think the constant swapping of genders is almost as annoying as the constant changing of usernames. ._.
If they're transgender I say let them express it. If they're just doing it for fad purposes then I could agree.

Children, I was the first to admit I was transgender here, but I still kept my gender as male and told you to refer to me as, "he" because it was the truth, I wasn't a girl, yet. Tana and NU, no offense to you guys, but you have no excuse for changing your gender. I've told Tana since day 1 that it pissed me off. That's why I suggested the transgender option but no one gave a shit about that. >_>

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

Quote from: jkid101094 on August 24, 2011, 08:25:14 AM
If they're transgender I say let them express it. If they're just doing it for fad purposes then I could agree.

Children, I was the first to admit I was transgender here, but I still kept my gender as male and told you to refer to me as, "he" because it was the truth, I wasn't a girl, yet. Tana and NU, no offense to you guys, but you have no excuse for changing your gender. I've told Tana since day 1 that it pissed me off. That's why I suggested the transgender option but no one gave a shit about that. >_>
I express how I feel. So does Nazo.

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

jkid101094

Quote from: Tana Riko~ on August 24, 2011, 08:47:00 AM
I answered what was necessary.
I can express myself fine without demanding I be called a she. There's no reason you two can't.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

Quote from: jkid101094 on August 24, 2011, 08:48:22 AM
I can express myself fine without demanding I be called a she. There's no reason you two can't.
I don't demand it at all~

~Bubblicious~

The fad thing is just annoying me... it's fine if you feel girly, you like to think of yourself as a girl and all but come on. I've always thought of myself as more of a guy. I've acted like a guy, I'm very guy-like. People who don't know me don't know if I'm a guy or a girl. You don't see me going around with my gender set to male and demanding people refer to me as "he".

jkid101094

Quote from: Tana Riko~ on August 24, 2011, 08:52:18 AM
I don't demand it at all~
But he does. Yours pisses me off because you're pretty much lying, and it's better to say nothing to deny the truth. You're a guy, Nazo's a guy. I don't care if you two want to be girls, boys, hermaphrodites or aliens with for balls and a chin penis, I refuse to address you as such until it actually happens and I'm sure the forum agrees.

And being marked as a girl even though you have a penis doesn't make you unique, you know.

Quote from: TobiTheGoodGirl on August 24, 2011, 08:56:29 AM
The fad thing is just annoying me... it's fine if you feel girly, you like to think of yourself as a girl and all but come on. I've always thought of myself as more of a guy. I've acted like a guy, I'm very guy-like. People who don't know me don't know if I'm a guy or a girl. You don't see me going around with my gender set to male and demanding people refer to me as "he".
This. ^

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

Quote from: TobiTheGoodGirl on August 24, 2011, 08:56:29 AM
How exactly is this a "fad"?

jkid101094

Stop ignoring out posts, Tana. Your starting to piss me off and ask anyone, that doesn't happen easily. We're trying to make a point and you don't even bother to try seeing things from out side of the fray. I'm a transgender too and yes, I feel the need to flaunt my imagivage but I don't try to be something I'm not. Never have I seriously tried convincing people I was a girl and that's exactly what you're doing. You're lying, and I can't tolerate people who do that.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

I aim to convince no one. But if it really annoys You that much what someone else sets themselves to to make them feel better. Then I'll fucking change it. Good day.

jkid101094

Quote from: Tana Rei Riko on August 24, 2011, 09:28:51 AM
I aim to convince no one. But if it really annoys You that much what someone else sets themselves to to make them feel better. Then I'll fucking change it. Good day.
Now you're just trying to spite me. >.>

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

Hakudamashi

Just going genderless is the same as running away.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SmashFinale