Happy Birthday, Smash Finale~

Started by jkid101094, February 13, 2012, 12:01:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Quote from: supersonic196 on February 13, 2012, 12:45:29 PM
Squeak squad was meh. Nightmare in dreamland was probably the best... Though I haven't tried return to dreamland.
No, Super Star Ultra.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Ioshyriku

Supersonic196

SmashFinale

Quote from: supersonic196 on February 13, 2012, 12:45:29 PM
Though I haven't tried return to dreamland.
You need to play it if you enjoyed Brawl. Cuz, "This ship is beast!"
Quote from: Ioshyriku on February 13, 2012, 12:52:32 PM
happy birthday!
thank you... im gonna have to say thanks many times today.

Supersonic196

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Supersonic196

Quote from: jkid101094 on February 13, 2012, 01:03:35 PM

I thought tripping was clever. Unnecessary, but it made the overall experience funnier.

Unless you're one of those people who take gaming way too seriously...

SmashFinale

i would hate to see how he acts if he ever had to wait on a Sonic 06 load screen

jkid101094

Quote from: supersonic196 on February 13, 2012, 01:06:32 PM
I thought tripping was clever. Unnecessary, but it made the overall experience funnier.

Unless you're one of those people who take gaming way too seriously...
I must be because it sucks to lose a match due to something you couldn't control.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

Quote from: jkid101094 on February 13, 2012, 01:23:03 PM
I must be because it sucks to lose a match due to something you couldn't control.
The other player?

jkid101094

Quote from: SmashFinale on February 13, 2012, 01:25:16 PM
The other player?
You know what I mean.

I'm fine with losing a skill-based match. A big pet-peeve of mine with gaming is NEVER EVER having the gamer think there was nothing he/she could do to prevent a loss and tripping is one of those things that me just think, "Yeah, he had 100% than I did but fuck me because I trippied." Just like the Ring Outs in SC.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Supersonic196

Quote from: jkid101094 on February 13, 2012, 01:31:03 PM
You know what I mean.

I'm fine with losing a skill-based match. A big pet-peeve of mine with gaming is NEVER EVER having the gamer think there was nothing he/she could do to prevent a loss and tripping is one of those things that me just think, "Yeah, he had 100% than I did but fuck me because I trippied." Just like the Ring Outs in SC.
To be fair, fox is a lightweight character, and you don't just run up to kirby after recovering. He should know that kirby's smash attack packs a wallop. That was half player error, if he would have been predicting the other player's moves he would've jumped over kirby and continued the fight from there.

jkid101094

Quote from: supersonic196 on February 13, 2012, 01:35:13 PM
To be fair, fox is a lightweight character, and you don't just run up to kirby after recovering. He should know that kirby's smash attack packs a wallop. That was half player error, if he would have been predicting the other player's moves he would've jumped over kirby and continued the fight from there.
For one it isn't easy to think fast in a match for some people and he could have been planning to either used his shield to roll past Kirby or have been planning to attack him dead on before Kirby could.

Besides, that video has nothing to do with my argument other than it showcasing tripping.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

Well my birthday is nearing it's end. It's been good. i got some money and i might be getting MK7 next week. So yeah, good birthday.

Supersonic196