Pokemon Black 2 and White 2

Started by TheGameNinja, February 25, 2012, 02:22:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmashFinale

... is it bad that i cant tell if you are serious or not?

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Jazz Nova

I want my R/S remakes. -fanboybitchwhinemoan-
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Jazz Nova on March 03, 2012, 02:56:44 PM
I want my R/S remakes. -fanboybitchwhinemoan-
Meh, I didn't like the Hoen region too much =/
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Jazz Nova

Quote from: windlessusher on March 03, 2012, 03:10:53 PM
Meh, I didn't like the Hoen region too much =/
Hoenn*
Other than all the surfing (which uselessly trained me to always have a surfing pokemon), what's so bad?

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Jazz Nova on March 03, 2012, 03:13:23 PM
Hoenn*
Other than all the surfing (which uselessly trained me to always have a surfing pokemon), what's so bad?
It isn't "bad" by any means, but in comparison to the other regions, the PKMN and music, among some other minor stuff weren't as spectacular to me.
Still a great game though.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Jazz Nova

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Jazz Nova

jkid101094

The games are slated for a June 23rd release date.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

Set 2 years after first games. 300 Pokemon are available in the games. Not new ones, aside from new formes, like Kyurem's. New protagonists, other characters. New starting town, Hiogi City. New Water-type gym led by a character named Shizui. The girl with the guitar is named Homika, leader of a Poison-type gym. New researched named Akuroma studying Pokemon strength. The landscape of Unova has changed, partially frozen. June 23 for Japan, fall for America.

jkid101094

Quote from: TheGameNinja on April 12, 2012, 05:14:19 AM
Set 2 years after first games. 300 Pokemon are available in the games. Not new ones, aside from new formes, like Kyurem's. New protagonists, other characters. New starting town, Hiogi City. New Water-type gym led by a character named Shizui. The girl with the guitar is named Homika, leader of a Poison-type gym. New researched named Akuroma studying Pokemon strength. The landscape of Unova has changed, partially frozen. June 23 for Japan, fall for America.

Your avatar is painful to look at but hard to avoid...IT BURNS.

Also I'm not sure I like the new trainer and rival designs, then again, I don't think I liked the others at first, either.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

I prefer Hilda and Hilbert's character designs...

And what's with Nintendo suddenly caring for the continuity of the Pokemon world? Sure I like the idea of the pokemon games having a continuing story, but I missed out on PKMN Black cause I was waiting for that "3rd gen" installment...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: windlessusher on April 12, 2012, 09:22:03 AM
but I missed out on PKMN Black cause I was waiting for that "3rd gen" installment...
You shouldn't assume.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on April 12, 2012, 09:22:53 AM
You shouldn't assume.
Well, after seeing Yellow, Crystal, Emerald and Platinum, I thought it was safe to assume. But now I know better...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay