Pokemon Black 2 and White 2

Started by TheGameNinja, February 25, 2012, 02:22:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperSonic23

Quote from: TheGameNinja on April 15, 2012, 08:49:38 AM
You might be able to change Kyurem between its normal form and its Black and White forms whenever you want.

Like jkid said, you could do that with Giratina in Platinum. As well as Shaymin and Deoxys.

That would b kewl. But, wouldn't the form Kyurem changes to depend on the version of the game. Btw, is Juniper going to be in the game? I agree with Draco on the professor.
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

jkid101094

Quote from: SuperSonic14 on April 15, 2012, 09:00:31 AM
That would b kewl. But, wouldn't the form Kyurem changes to depend on the version of the game. Btw, is Juniper going to be in the game? I agree with Draco on the professor.
It's still Unova so I imagine since this new professor is from a different town that Juniper will remain in B/W's starting town.

I.E., it'll be like Gold/Silver where Little Root had it's own professor but you could still visit Oak and Red.

But here's one. What about N and the former protagonists? Which one do you meet, if either? And are they going to bring back the time capsule shit since B/W are on the same system?

What I'm kinda hoping is that Nintendo pulls something like R/S/E's "Berry Patch" where you can patch Black and White with the added forms and moves so we don't need something special to trade.

All I know is that they better give Lillil a better moveset. If they gave her substitute she'd get banned so fucking quickly. *shot*

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SuperSonic23

Quote from: jkid101094 on April 15, 2012, 09:04:33 AM
It's still Unova so I imagine since this new professor is from a different town that Juniper will remain in B/W's starting town.

Oh, mkay. So, I get to see my hot bitch? Awesomeness!

jkid101094

Quote from: SuperSonic14 on April 15, 2012, 09:11:58 AM
So, I get to see my hot bitch? Awesomeness!
All anime women belong to me, son. >:U
*shot*

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SuperSonic23

Quote from: jkid101094 on April 15, 2012, 09:17:19 AM
All anime women belong to me, son. >:U
*shot*

Bitch, JUNIPER'S MINE!!! *shotdead*

TheGameNinja

The new guy is described as a new "researcher", so it could be that Juniper is still the Professor chacacter and the new guy is more like Fennel.

SuperSonic23

Quote from: TheGameNinja on April 15, 2012, 10:05:50 AM
The new guy is described as a new "researcher", so it could be that Juniper is still the Professor chacacter and the new guy is more like Fennel.

Ok, I understand.

Post Merge: April 15, 2012, 10:48:45 PM

I was just on Wikipedia, and the two Kyurem's have signature moves. Black Kyurem knows Freeze Shock, while White Kyurem knows Ice Burn.

jkid101094

Quote from: SuperSonic14 on April 15, 2012, 01:21:23 PM
I was just on Wikipedia, and the two Kyurem's have signature moves. Black Kyurem knows Freeze Shock, while White Kyurem knows Ice Burn.
I know this. That's why I'm hoping Lilligant gets a new movepool.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SuperSonic23

Quote from: jkid101094 on April 16, 2012, 06:14:07 AM

lol I hope Emboar gets a cool new form, and can learn Flame Wheel.

Dracoslythe

Quote from: jkid101094 on April 16, 2012, 06:14:07 AM
It could use it, to be honest.
The movepool is one reason I like Whimsi over Lilli.  Not because of what it looks like.  -glare-
Not like Whimi's movepool is the best either, but it at least has moves to cover it's weaknesses.
I mean, ffs, my Whimsi knows Whirlwind, Psychic, Shadow Ball, and Giga Drain.  At some point, it knew Taunt and Substitute as well.  I'm thinking about re-teaching it those moves.

TheGameNinja

Am I the only one that thinks Black/White Kyurem looks... I dunno, like its in pain? Those forms don't look comfortable.

Hakudamashi

Why do the PKMN cries still sound so static? For nostalgia? I'm pretty sure the DS is capable of giving each PKMN a more... "life-like" cry.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: windlessusher on April 21, 2012, 05:19:49 AM
Why do the PKMN cries still sound so static? For nostalgia? I'm pretty sure the DS is capable of giving each PKMN a more... "life-like" cry.
It wouldn't make sense to change the Pokemon's cries halfway through the series, I guess.

Also what the fuck is this thing?

Looks like the crossbred baby of Slowbro and Feraligatr.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on April 21, 2012, 05:40:02 AM
It wouldn't make sense to change the Pokemon's cries halfway through the series, I guess.
They don't have to change the cries altogether do they? They could just use different instruments or whatever to do the same cry to make it more "life-like", y'know, so it feels more like I'm fighting an animal.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: windlessusher on April 21, 2012, 06:29:25 AM
They don't have to change the cries altogether do they? They could just use different instruments or whatever to do the same cry to make it more "life-like", y'know, so it feels more like I'm fighting an animal.
And how exactly would they go about creating "life like" cries with these instruments? =P

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.