Main Menu

Cartoons

Started by TheGameNinja, March 21, 2012, 11:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGameNinja

Quote from: jkid101094 on March 28, 2012, 05:46:59 AM
Wasn't that moved to adult swim later on? I recognize it but I always thought it was aimed at adults.

I believe you're thinking of Space Ghost: Coast 2 Coast. That was a talk show. Cartoon Planet was like... a variety show with songs and stuff that played around other cartoons. They may have aired it on AS at some point, but I don't remember them doing so.

Elija2

REMEMBER THE '90S? RUGRATS? KENAN AND KEL? ROCKO'S MODERN LIFE? HEY ARNOLD? RETWEET IF YOU DO!

TheGameNinja

KENAN AND KEL AIN'T CARTOONS

Princessofthechaosemerald

Quote from: TheGameNinja on March 29, 2012, 12:37:15 PM
KENAN AND KEL AIN'T CARTOONS

Two stupid Dogs?

I loved that show.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

TheGameNinja

Quote from: windlessusher on April 03, 2012, 01:37:38 PM
What the?
"Hey, this guy hasn't heard of our show!"

"... Uh... huh..."

Chimmy Chonga

shrinky dinks

TheGameNinja

Legend of Korra starts Saturday.

Would anyone watch if I streamed it?

Hakudamashi

Quote from: TheGameNinja on April 12, 2012, 03:12:05 PM
Legend of Korra starts Saturday.

Would anyone watch if I streamed it?
I don't wanna watch it because:
1. I f*cking hate Korra
2. I find the fact that Katara outlived ALL of Team Avatar to be some serious bullshit
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

bump a dump

The Powerpuff Girls reboot has been officially announced. It's CG and features a song by Ringo Starr, no word on if that's the theme song. CN also announced a new original series, Clarence, along with Steven Universe and Uncle Grandpa. They also announced two new specials "based on" Adventure Time and Regular Show, I'm not sure what that means, but it might just be more half-hour specials. Also coming soon are the previously announced Beware the Batman, Teen Titans Go!, and The Tom and Jerry Show. Also announced was Grojband, a musical-comedy series. There's also Chima, Incredible Crew, and a new Total Drama show. And a 3-part Lego Star Wars special based around Yoda. Adventure Time, Regular Show, Gumball, Dragons, Ben 10: Omniverse, Looney Tunes Show, MAD, Annoying Orange(ugh), Johnny Test (UGH), and most surprisingly Scooby-Doo Mystery Inc. were all renewed for new seasons.

The Forgotten Alex

Quote from: TheGameNinja on January 28, 2013, 12:34:43 PM
bump a dump

The Powerpuff Girls reboot has been officially announced. It's CG and features a song by Ringo Starr, no word on if that's the theme song. CN also announced a new original series, Clarence, along with Steven Universe and Uncle Grandpa. They also announced two new specials "based on" Adventure Time and Regular Show, I'm not sure what that means, but it might just be more half-hour specials. Also coming soon are the previously announced Beware the Batman, Teen Titans Go!, and The Tom and Jerry Show. Also announced was Grojband, a musical-comedy series. There's also Chima, Incredible Crew, and a new Total Drama show. And a 3-part Lego Star Wars special based around Yoda. Adventure Time, Regular Show, Gumball, Dragons, Ben 10: Omniverse, Looney Tunes Show, MAD, Annoying Orange(ugh), Johnny Test (UGH), and most surprisingly Scooby-Doo Mystery Inc. were all renewed for new seasons.

I just want to say that is probably the longest post I have ever seen typed from you...though I dont come on the forums often so bleh.

I'm happy for a new PPG, but I'm not sure if CG is going to be the right direction they want to take. For the record, I totally saw that new Total Drama show coming (Just wondering if they'll bring back the old cast).
People asked.

jkid101094

Powerpuff Girls Reboot...eh?...

I'd enjoy seeing this finally air on Toonami. The fact that it hasn't yet is mind blowing. It's already dubbed by Ocean and everything.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

Quote from: jkid101094 on January 28, 2013, 11:47:40 PM
Powerpuff Girls Reboot...eh?...

I'd enjoy seeing this finally air on Toonami. The fact that it hasn't yet is mind blowing. It's already dubbed by Ocean and everything.

I'm not sure if Toonami would want it now that its on Adult Swim, but I'd love to see it too.