Started by SuperSonic23, April 18, 2012, 09:06:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperSonic23

Quote from: SmashFinale on April 19, 2012, 12:42:14 PM
What do i think about this statement?
On your mark
get set
Terrible.

lol Family Guy. Anyways, school was stressful, I got five things due tomorrow, and this bitch was bothering me about me passing by to sharpen my pencil in humanities and my ass accidentally touch her back, then she told me that she couldn't stand my black ass. >:(
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

Tanassy

Quote from: SuperSonic14 on April 19, 2012, 12:20:55 PM
What...the fuck! I've heard of ganging up on a person, but this? THIS IS FUCKING RIDICULOUS!!!

You, I'm gonna let you finish and all, but your argument was absolutely atrocious. Carry on.

Also, there's a thing called magnet links.

SuperSonic23

Quote from: Iris Sapphire on April 19, 2012, 07:10:09 PM
You, I'm gonna let you finish and all, but your argument was absolutely atrocious. Carry on.

Also, there's a thing called magnet links.

What are those?

Tanassy

Quote from: SuperSonic14 on April 21, 2012, 10:29:52 AM
What are those?

They are direct links that stream information into your torrent client via your browser.. they pretty much handle a torrent download for you, without you needing to download a torrent file. You said you liked direct links... well, magnet links are like direct links on fucking crack.

Assuming you're not a retard (You are) and download things that look OBVIOUSLY dodgy.. which is the only time you'll EVER have any issues with torrents, Torrenting is like... 100x more reliable than DDL, not to mention it's faster and of course- sharing is caring. you even get to pause, resume and relocate your downloads as you wish as you download.. heck, you can even start a download on one PC, put the files on a portable device, and continue the download on another computer if you wanted to... but that's impractical in your situation.

Anyway, before I orgasm over torrenting, I just want to again say you're an utter fool for thinking that torrenting is illegal.. IN FACT, WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW SOMETHING?

DDL Sites Like Megaupload have been shut down for containing illegal material... but Torrent trackers (TPB for example) cannot be shut down, because they don't host anything.. You're less likely to get in trouble with the law because your IP is not stored anywhere.. as all you're doing is passing through a tracker to communicate with other people, taking the files from them and sharing alike. The only person who can get in trouble is the person who put up the file..

The more you DDL, the chance you can be caught sometime in the future increases.

The more you know..

jkid101094

Quote from: Iris Sapphire on April 22, 2012, 07:19:59 PM
DDL Sites Like Megaupload have been shut down for containing illegal material... but Torrent trackers (TPB for example) cannot be shut down, because they don't host anything.. You're less likely to get in trouble with the law because your IP is not stored anywhere.. as all you're doing is passing through a tracker to communicate with other people, taking the files from them and sharing alike. The only person who can get in trouble is the person who put up the file..
Is that why The Pirate Bay came back? Oh, Tana. You're so smart. <3

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

Quote from: jkid101094 on April 22, 2012, 08:32:32 PM
Is that why The Pirate Bay came back? Oh, Tana. You're so smart. <3

Not sure if.. sarcasm..?

jkid101094

Quote from: Iris Sapphire on April 22, 2012, 09:12:55 PM
Not sure if.. sarcasm..?
Random mood swing. I felt really nice and cuddly when I posted that for whatever reason. Take the flattery because you know you won't get it often. =P

*shot*

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

Quote from: jkid101094 on April 22, 2012, 09:31:08 PM
Random mood swing. I felt really nice and cuddly when I posted that for whatever reason. Take the flattery because you know you won't get it often. =P

*shot*

You're always nice and cuddly, even when you're ripping my head off <3

SuperSonic23

Quote from: Iris Sapphire on April 22, 2012, 07:19:59 PM
They are direct links that stream information into your torrent client via your browser.. they pretty much handle a torrent download for you, without you needing to download a torrent file. You said you liked direct links... well, magnet links are like direct links on fucking crack.

Assuming you're not a retard (You are) and download things that look OBVIOUSLY dodgy.. which is the only time you'll EVER have any issues with torrents, Torrenting is like... 100x more reliable than DDL, not to mention it's faster and of course- sharing is caring. you even get to pause, resume and relocate your downloads as you wish as you download.. heck, you can even start a download on one PC, put the files on a portable device, and continue the download on another computer if you wanted to... but that's impractical in your situation.

Anyway, before I orgasm over torrenting, I just want to again say you're an utter fool for thinking that torrenting is illegal.. IN FACT, WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW SOMETHING?

The more you DDL, the chance you can be caught sometime in the future increases.

The more you know..

oicnao. I get it. But, was it necessary to call me a retard? I'm only 14, there's a few things that I don't know about the internet, and this was the last place I thought I was going to be called a retard. I'm not mad, I'm just saying.

Jordan teh Echidna

Quote from: SuperSonic14 on April 23, 2012, 09:13:59 AM
oicnao. I get it. But, was it necessary to call me a retard? I'm only 14, there's a few things that I don't know about the internet, and this was the last place I thought I was going to be called a retard. I'm not mad, I'm just saying.

LOL, i haven't been here in about 2 years and you're still the same :')
Pesterchum = sirJayden

SuperSonic23

Quote from: Jordan teh echidna on April 23, 2012, 09:19:16 AM
LOL, i haven't been here in about 2 years and you're still the same :')

I know, just 2 years older! *brohugs Mikey*

Jordan teh Echidna

Pesterchum = sirJayden

Tanassy

Quote from: SuperSonic14 on April 23, 2012, 09:13:59 AM

Yeah.. it was pretty necessary. For you to ask for a pirated download and then say you don't like breaking the law... still makes me chuckle.