Started by shadowDOESrock, January 15, 2013, 12:28:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowDOESrock

Requirements

Good Animation
Good Story
Good Characters
Good Music

When possible, not with Hundreds of Episodes. Bleach is the only one i managed to sit through fully, but only because i like everything about it.

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: jkid101094 on January 15, 2013, 12:45:05 PM

Not my cup of tea.
I prefer it to be more... serious and real?

By that i dont mean dark and gritty though, nor do i mean grounded to reality. Hard to explain

Also, Bomberman Act Zero  - Best Game Ever!

SuperSonic23

Have you seen Rosario+Vampire? It's kind of good for a person like you. :D
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

TheGameNinja

I'd suggest Eureka seveN, but I assume you'd assume I would say that. Ever seen Outlaw Star?

But yeah Eureka seveN

Supersonic196

jkid101094

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on January 15, 2013, 12:53:39 PM
Not my cup of tea.
I prefer it to be more... serious and real?

By that i dont mean dark and gritty though, nor do i mean grounded to reality. Hard to explain

Also, Bomberman Act Zero  - Best Game Ever!
The entire anime is set around finding Bomberman's brother. There's a lot of crying and swearing for some reason.

*spoiler*Mighty is dead and what was left of him was dumped in a landfill...I'm not kidding.*spoiler*

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Dracoslythe

shadowDOESrock

What've gathered from this are....

Rosario+Vampire
Amnesia
and me finally finishing Anohana - which i have on hold at Epiosde 3 or 4 ever since it aired. lol.

Eureka Seven is... almost too long again, considering it spans almost 75 Episodes in total.
And Outlaw Star... i might consider that one as well.

I'll start with Amnesia out of these though, since its currently running. Thank y'all.

jkid101094

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on January 16, 2013, 07:25:52 AM
What've gathered from this are....

Rosario+Vampire
Amnesia
and me finally finishing Anohana - which i have on hold at Epiosde 3 or 4 ever since it aired. lol.

Eureka Seven is... almost too long again, considering it spans almost 75 Episodes in total.
And Outlaw Star... i might consider that one as well.

I'll start with Amnesia out of these though, since its currently running. Thank y'all.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

Eureka seveN's only 50. Then a movie. Then there's 24 episodes of E7AO. And I think they're animating the alternate ending to the original series, which would add one more.

shadowDOESrock

Well, i already watched the first episode of "Amnesia".
love it already.

I really dont have the time (and pations) to watch long running anime shows anymore, sawry chubbychubchubninja ^^
Not alone anyway, lol. ¬_¬

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: windlessusher on January 17, 2013, 05:15:58 PM
Watch Magi

Based on Trailers & and the Description @ MAL. Ehh...
It looks really cheesy and based on the description generic as well. Though, i have heard that its only the description that makes it seem "ehh."

Also, what is the deal with Sword Art Online? Why is everyone jizzing about it? Seems to me to be a bad .hack rip-off.

Dracoslythe

Quote from: windlessusher on January 17, 2013, 05:15:58 PM
Watch Magi
I endorse this 80000000%

Magi is my favorite series as of late ahhhhh it's so good.