The PS4 Coming in November

Started by billyhatcher312, April 15, 2013, 09:36:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGameNinja

Why would I not want the version that's clearly going to look the best? Surely the demos we've seen of the game haven't been the 360 or Wii U versions.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: TheGameNinja on April 19, 2013, 09:57:57 AM
Why would I not want the version that's clearly going to look the best? Surely the demos we've seen of the game haven't been the 360 or Wii U versions.

And?
The game is still fun and enjoyable, wether its 1080p, 720p or if the shadows are a bit cripser doesnt matter that much.
Its the gameplay that counts.

TheGameNinja

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on April 29, 2013, 01:47:43 PM
And?
The game is still fun and enjoyable, wether its 1080p, 720p or if the shadows are a bit cripser doesnt matter that much.
Its the gameplay that counts.

Yep, that's all true. But if I've got a choice of the same game on multiple consoles and the only major difference being the graphics and hardware capabilities, I'm going to go with the one that looks and runs the best.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: TheGameNinja on April 29, 2013, 03:59:04 PM
But if I've got a choice of the same game on multiple consoles and the only major difference being the graphics and hardware capabilities, I'm going to go with the one that looks and runs the best.

Then you should always go with the PC Version, no?

TheGameNinja

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on April 29, 2013, 04:07:45 PM
Then you should always go with the PC Version, no?

In theory, I guess. But I don't have a PC that can run games well. So that's not really an issue for me.