the ultimate enemy!!!! (season 2)

Started by HereAndThere, May 11, 2009, 12:41:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HereAndThere

jeexx:BEN *starts to fight ben* YOU ARE TOO FOOLISH TO SEE WATH YOUR DOING!!!!!!

treero:*blasts skyle and alister also gladius*

Skyle369

OOC: How did Skyle, Alister and gladius got attacked if they are fused?

Galistkyle: *Blocks attack* Its no use!(Silver style)

HereAndThere

OOC:said that cuz didnt rember the fused name XD also ive made a gameplay vid of me playing DBZ BT3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oEOOqVNYLo&feature=channel_page

HereAndThere

treero:ben your a fool you havent got what this place is this is my world >:D

jeexx:*hits treero*ben youre a foolish hedgehog

HereAndThere

jeexx:yeah you aint your a one foolish hedgehog *blasts treero* BUT YOU STILL HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO BEN SO YOU CAN UNOCK YOUR TRUE POWERS!!!!!! *blasts ben and treero*

HereAndThere

jeexx:OH YEAH BEN YOUR NOT EVIL FIGHT IT *starts to charge* YOU ARE BEING CONTROLEED BY YOUR EVIL ENERGY!!!!!! FIGHT IT!!!!!!!!!!!

OOC:a little like goku VS majin vegeta XD

HereAndThere

jeexx:GRRRR YOUR NOT LISTENING *goes super* YOUR TOO FOOLISH YOU.... YOU... YOURE GONIG DOWN *starts to get lightnings and hes spikes get curved more up*YOU ARE DEAD *changes to super jeexx 2* whats this power? no no way i finally got my hidden potential out!! *looks at ben* now your going down!!! *slams ben*

OOC:also you did it right you sounded like majin vegeta in that one  :o

HereAndThere

OOC:ben ummm did you know that only if you have already went over your true limits you can do that like in DBZ gohan got so angry that he went to super sayin 2 so thats what happened to jeexx too so yah and gokus transformation to SSJ3 took 10 minutes

HereAndThere

Quote from: ben-the-werhog on May 18, 2009, 05:47:36 PM
OOC: i will ask my freand what you just said....
OOC:thats true  :P ive watched the series and played all 3 BT games also ive seen burst limits story and the manga also ive played budokai 3 in that part

HereAndThere

OOC:deal ill get mah coffee i woke up a while ago so ill get mah coffee now just one minute

HereAndThere

jeexx:*trys to hit ben* ben im sorry but this ends now RASE....CASE........HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

OOC: jeexxs kamehameha

HereAndThere

jeexx:NO *shoots ben again*if you win me yes but if not you may die!!

Skyle369

OOC: Whats happening?

*Galistkyle defuses*

HereAndThere

OOC:me and ben are fighting like goku and majin vegeta also i took a few lines from freeza and vegeta battle  :P

jeexx:ben your going to fight me or else ill destroy your dark energy NOW!!!!

treero:guuaaaaahhhhh

OOC:hes like buu hes still evolving to his true form and then hes impossible to beat oh yeah jeexxs now super jeexx 2

Skyle369

Gladius: Skyle prepare to fire your Lazer!

Skyle: I'ma Firin mah Lazer Oooooooooh! *Hits treero!*

Alister: OMG ITS OVER 9000!