Gleech's Art Shop! (Re-made)

Started by Gleech, May 15, 2009, 03:09:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow26

Quote from: Gleech on October 23, 2009, 09:36:00 AM
Yes, I am getting irritated. What Mikey said is true, I have a life, and I'm not a machine. I need a break too.

Jeexx...
This one was by far the fastest, since all I had to do was open the .PSD file I saved, and edit the the stuff.

Michael...
No comment on this one.

Shadow26...
I used your avatar sprite as the sprite in the picture, I had to edit it a little bit, due to the fact that it was stretched, and it was saved as a jpg (Meaning all the little semi-invisible pixels that you kinda cant see were in the way. Jpg does that to pictures, making it harder to cut the sprite out and paste it somewhere else without it looking bad). I had the hardest time thinking of the colors, so if you dont like it, I can change it (sadly)... I couldn't make the sprite, btw. I figured you had what you needed already.

Well, hope thats everything.
Thank you SO MUCH GLEECH!!

Gleech

I appreciate it. I dont wanna make a tutorial, though, because I really dont want people to make cheap knock offs of it >_>

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

HereAndThere

Quote from: Gleech on October 23, 2009, 09:36:00 AM
Yes, I am getting irritated. What Mikey said is true, I have a life, and I'm not a machine. I need a break too.

Jeexx...
thank you i wont come again anytime soon

Jordan teh Echidna

Hey Gleech, i could make those status cards too y'know! i have the PS knowledge :3 1 problem though. My Visitor RBK font doesn't work for some reason so i use Vistor RBK 2, slightly, a TEENY bit slightly, wider and blurrier. All i'd need then is the template and i could help you in a rush :D For now i'm just trying to fix my Visitor RBK font :X m'kay.
Pesterchum = sirJayden

Gleech

Quote from: jeexx on October 24, 2009, 12:48:06 AM
thank you i wont come again anytime soon
You can come back, I just need a break @_@
Quote from: Mikey the Echidna on October 24, 2009, 12:58:38 AM
Hey Gleech, i could make those status cards too y'know! i have the PS knowledge :3 1 problem though. My Visitor RBK font doesn't work for some reason so i use Vistor RBK 2, slightly, a TEENY bit slightly, wider and blurrier. All i'd need then is the template and i could help you in a rush :D For now i'm just trying to fix my Visitor RBK font :X m'kay.
Thanks for the offer, I might say yes in the future, but for now, I have to say no D: I'm still very secret about these status cards, I know you wont give anything away, but I'd prefer just me doing them for now.

Jordan teh Echidna

Quote from: Gleech on October 24, 2009, 03:14:14 AM
Thanks for the offer, I might say yes in the future, but for now, I have to say no D: I'm still very secret about these status cards, I know you wont give anything away, but I'd prefer just me doing them for now.

D: k. Well, if ya need any help then ya can ask me.
Pesterchum = sirJayden

HereAndThere

Quote from: Gleech on October 24, 2009, 03:14:14 AM
You can come back, I just need a break.
I mean i wont be asking for requests anytime soon

Gleech

Quote from: jeexx on October 24, 2009, 03:59:19 AM
I mean i wont be asking for requests anytime soon
Ok.

Btw, everybody, check the first post, I made an update you can't miss.

People have been sending me PMs about their requests, and I'd like you NOT to do that, because I dont want this topic to die D:

Shadow26

Hi
can you make a sprite of Shade turning into a dark sonic? :)
i'd REALLY appreciate it. :)
and can i have the exact status card except delete the (don't know name yet)and put his name as Shade the Hedgehog,not N/A?. :-\

sorry if i'm being annoying :(

Gleech

I'm not sure if I can do the sprite, but I'll work on the card.
[IMG]http://i451.photobucket.com/albums/qq237/KingCrazy_rules/Shadow26statuscard-1.png[/IMG] (Since you dont know how to save it and upload it, I added the code.)

Shadow26

Quote from: Gleech on October 24, 2009, 06:03:26 AM
I'm not sure if I can do the sprite, but I'll work on the card.
[IMG]http://i451.photobucket.com/albums/qq237/KingCrazy_rules/Shadow26statuscard-1.png[/IMG] (Since you dont know how to save it and upload it, I added the code.)

thanks ;D

shalter x

Can u make  status card for me .

and that is the sprite .

NAme : Shalter X

Home : N\A

Sig made by me :D .

Gleech

[IMG]http://i451.photobucket.com/albums/qq237/KingCrazy_rules/ShalterXstatuscard.png[/IMG]

Enjoy. :)

shalter x

WOW  THX DUDE . i will give u 6+ Karma. but i have to wait 6 hoursa so ..

i will give u karma day .sorry for that but i have a home work. that make me open the pc for only 1 hour or 1  and half .i am really sorry .

Sig made by me :D .

Gleech