Biggest Request of this Forum. I think.

Started by shadowDOESrock, June 13, 2009, 11:59:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kirby

Quote from: shadow9466 on June 21, 2009, 04:29:19 PM
honestly, i hope this forum fails, your doing nothing your self and are already HERE at THIS FORUM, why would people go to yours when they can come here, where there is much more and by the time you get this many ppl and this much on yours, this one will have EVEN MORE TOPICS, PPL AND EVERYTHING ELSE!!!

Hey, Idiot. Last I checked, You don't have a forum. Some of us do. So shut your trap. Can you do things yourself? I bet you're a stubborn 11 year old who lives with rats.

How about YOU MAKE A FORUM YOURSELF. WHERE YOU'RE THE ONLY  USER, AND YOU HAVE TO MOVE YOUR FORUM 2 TIMES BECAUSE OF SPAMMERS AND HACKERS, YOU MOTHER F******** ASSHOLE!   -1 and mod contacted.

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: shadow9466 on June 21, 2009, 04:29:19 PM
honestly, i hope this forum fails, your doing nothing your self and are already HERE at THIS FORUM, why would people go to yours when they can come here, where there is much more and by the time you get this many ppl and this much on yours, this one will have EVEN MORE TOPICS, PPL AND EVERYTHING ELSE!!!

You should really be careful posting that kind of comment... :o

ChaosDazer

I wouldn't sugggest swearing.

And, linkies to the forum?
witty sig caption

shadowDOESrock

To make this clear,

THE FORUM IS NOT OPEN UNTILL 2'n'HALF WEEKS FROM NOW. IT WILL BE OPEND WITH THE RELEASE OF SAMEDX AND MY OTV CHANNEL.

blazerh44

Quote from: MewZero on June 23, 2009, 07:37:04 AM
To make this clear,

THE FORUM IS NOT OPEN UNTILL 2'n'HALF WEEKS FROM NOW. IT WILL BE OPEND WITH THE RELEASE OF SAMEDX AND MY OTV CHANNEL.

Hey, did you like my new buttons?

blazerh44

ShadowsOfSilver

Quote from: Supasonik11 on June 23, 2009, 07:10:56 AM

Hey, Idiot. Last I checked, You don't have a forum. Some of us do. So shut your trap. Can you do things yourself? I bet you're a stubborn 11 year old who lives with rats.

How about YOU MAKE A FORUM YOURSELF. WHERE YOU'RE THE ONLY  USER, AND YOU HAVE TO MOVE YOUR FORUM 2 TIMES BECAUSE OF SPAMMERS AND HACKERS, YOU MOTHER F******** ASSHOLE!   -1 and mod contacted.

Shut up. You know what, you did that to be a stupid annoying jerk. >-> You're just being a jerk to him because your mad at him for no reason. A ton of people request graphics and stuff, so -1 everytime I see you. I'll see you you like that. And I have a pic of my karma so I'll just have it set back if you touch it, so don't mess with anybody. I'm not playing, I'm serious, don't be a jerk, you'd be calling a ton of ppl a jerk, and that's flaming, which it STRICTLY against the rules. Read the rules. And Mew, I gave you your Karma back.

The Meph's back in da hawz

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: ShadowsOfSilver on June 23, 2009, 09:30:06 AM
Shut up. You know what, you did that to be a stupid annoying jerk. >-> You're just being a jerk to him because your mad at him for no reason. A ton of people request graphics and stuff, so -1 everytime I see you. I'll see you you like that. And I have a pic of my karma so I'll just have it set back if you touch it, so don't mess with anybody. I'm not playing, I'm serious, don't be a jerk, you'd be calling a ton of ppl a jerk, and that's flaming, which it STRICTLY against the rules. Read the rules. And Mew, I gave you your Karma back.

Thx SoS...may i still call you Mephi.Kuuuuuun? I just love that name.  ;D

SupaSonik11...get a life.

ShadowsOfSilver

Quote from: MewZero on June 26, 2009, 04:17:01 AM
Thx SoS...may i still call you Mephi.Kuuuuuun? I just love that name.  ;D

SupaSonik11...get a life.

No problem, and sure, you can. 8D

and yeah, get a life. lol he lowered my karma 3 times, onto waiting for Jet. xD

The Meph's back in da hawz

Kirby

Guys, i wasn't talking about mewzero, i was talking to That shadow guy( He said MZ's forum should fail.)

Sorry if i hurt your feelings, MZ :-[

I was standing up for you.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: Supasonik11 on June 27, 2009, 12:40:35 AM
Guys, i wasn't talking about mewzero, i was talking to That shadow guy( He said MZ's forum should fail.)

Sorry if i hurt your feelings, MZ :-[

I was standing up for you.

really? You're right. Sorry.

GET A LIFE shadow9466

Kirby

do yo think i could help out your forum in anyway?

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: blazerh44 on June 17, 2009, 05:21:49 PM
Here ya go

its me again.

I want the bright ones with balack grounds. lol.

2 Karma i will give you.

blazerh44