the all out mixture!!!!

Started by zapo, October 06, 2008, 01:20:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkness shadow

Quote from: Gleech on October 27, 2008, 03:50:28 PM
Dark Arrow looked at Aurum, "Luckily you didnt tell me that..." he said while charging at Spin Bot. (by the way Dark Arrow is powerful and im kinda tired of ppl always like, "*SMACK'S DARK ARROW AND DARK ARROW GOES FLYING TO THE GROUND*" kinda thing because he's and unfair villian, not the regular sweet and awesome Arrow, this is his DARK form, his DARK form!! Im sorry i just wanted to point that out, i dont mind if ppl smack him out of the way once, but if you do it again i'll be forced to play unfair...)
sorry if i did that, but ultra aurum is also pretty tough so could match arrow
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Princessofthechaosemerald

umm wats going on right now? back 2 story.Elana: hmm where am i.... Eggman:r u shure u wanna know? Elana: Eggman!... Back at the ARC. Shadow: humph....(thoughts) where is Elana i heard there was a huge battle yesterday but she hasent been back from that sence(thoughts ended) Sonic:hey Shadow.... whats wrong...Shadow:ummm nothingSonic:oh please i know you miss Elana.Shadow:humph

darkness shadow

*mean while the 2 were fightin now out side the ark, where sonic and shadow were, them seeing that were shocked at wat they saw, sonic, being sonic wanted 2 help and shadow, well, u kno wat he's like*
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

OOC: by the way yeah ultra aurum could take out Arrow, but maybe dark arrow... not sure, he IS pretty pwerful :/ also srry i havent been on i've been playing Sonic Arena 2 :P
Arrow got back and shot a dark energy beam

EDIT: i made a userbar for all of us :D
it should work if you do save as then upload it to photobucket or something. Also dont change the settings to what it'll save as, its suppose to save as a GIF file, another thing, please write All Out Mixture userbar by Gleech or something that'll give me credit if used, because even though it wasnt hard to make, it's still mine  :P

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

darkness shadow

Quote from: Gleech on October 30, 2008, 04:46:30 PM
OOC: by the way yeah ultra aurum could take out Arrow, but maybe dark arrow... not sure, he IS pretty pwerful :/ also srry i havent been on i've been playing Sonic Arena 2 :P
Arrow got back and shot a dark energy beam

EDIT: i made a userbar for all of us :D
it should work if you do save as then upload it to photobucket or something. Also dont change the settings to what it'll save as, its suppose to save as a GIF file, another thing, please write All Out Mixture userbar by Gleech or something that'll give me credit if used, because even though it wasnt hard to make, it's still mine  :P
nice
*the aurum sees sonic* aurum: there he is, the ledgandary blue blur and, and ultamate lifeform, i need 2 get them *aurum warps out, leaving sbc behind, who goes looking for aurum*
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

OOC: you know it was weird, the only thing i really remember about my dream last night, was that it had spin bot in it O_O

Arrow saw Spin Bot starting to leave and said to himself, "No one gets away from Dark Arrow that fast..." then went into a lightspeed charge at spin bot

EDIT: its an avatar, you dont need to use it if you dont want to but i just felt some ppl might like it :P

darkness shadow

nice, but i like mine
*sbc saw dark arrow comming towards him and dodges* sbc: how u r usein the the dark emerald's power, i don't know, when it is in my possesion, but i doesn't make any difference *sbc goes 2 counter attack, mean while, aurum had found sonic and shadow and is explaining the situation*aurum: guys, we need to join up, cause if we don't, spin bot could destroy all the universes in existence sonic: ok, but we need to find the chaos emerlds aurum: no need, i got the ultra emerald shadow: hmph, i heard about that emerald it's supposedly a myth, but no time to explain, cause there is a dark emerald too aurum: and spinbot's got it!!!! *sonic+ shadow turn ultra and go to see arrow and sbc fighting*
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

Dark Arrow went to attack Spin Bot again and said, "I can absorb any dark power as long as im close enough!"

OOC: lol this'll be good, in another one of Arrow's stories, hes sonics cousin XD yeah Arrow has a few stories fit for the RP or whatever i use him in

darkness shadow

aurum: but what about good power, arrow, u can't take him your self, it's madness!!! *aurm goes 2 join the fight and sonic and shadow follow*
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

"What about good power? Im DARK Arrow! Arrow uses the good power," Dark Arrow said, and then teleported somewhere else. His eyes burned with rage and then he said, "but right now... Arrow isnt here."

Dark Tails

ROCK BEATS SCIZZORZ

i win xD

and tails just pwnd all of youz

Gleech

mmmmkk.... that was kinda random >.>