the all out mixture!!!!

Started by zapo, October 06, 2008, 01:20:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Princessofthechaosemerald

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Quote from: windlessusher on October 26, 2008, 07:45:39 AM
yes she is(you haven't been reading)
oh breafly lol but ya the little girl is suzie and sorry i wasen't clear about that

darkness shadow

*the two go in2 space and start battlin there*
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Quote from: ultrashadow on October 26, 2008, 08:54:10 AM
*the two go in2 space and start battlin there*
u and me? or someone els
???

darkness shadow

supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Elana: huh *gose with but changes into chaos form(a.k.a super form BUT much more powerful)* hey mind telling me wats going on

Gleech

Arrow teleported into the battle in space and said, "You think you can get rid of me that easy? You underestimate me... BIG!" a ghost of Arrow struggled to get free and couldn't but he yelled, "He's at 59%!! Get him out of here!!" and went back in. (yeah, i've been playing too much KH, i know... (the end of this was kinda based on a little bit of KH 1))

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

darkness shadow

Quote from: Princessofthechaosemerald on October 26, 2008, 10:07:43 AM
Elana: huh *gose with but changes into chaos form(a.k.a super form BUT much more powerful)* hey mind telling me wats going on
spin bot command [sbc] is the bad guy tryin 2 conqure the universe, from another 1, aurum, who is also from the same universe as sbc came here 2 look 4 the ultra emerald, sbc after the dark 1 and right now, they have the 1s they were after and r fightin, in space

back 2 the story *the 2 notice elana commin* aurum: stay outts this, this is 4 me only!!!!
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

Dark Arrow looked at Aurum, "Luckily you didnt tell me that..." he said while charging at Spin Bot. (by the way Dark Arrow is powerful and im kinda tired of ppl always like, "*SMACK'S DARK ARROW AND DARK ARROW GOES FLYING TO THE GROUND*" kinda thing because he's and unfair villian, not the regular sweet and awesome Arrow, this is his DARK form, his DARK form!! Im sorry i just wanted to point that out, i dont mind if ppl smack him out of the way once, but if you do it again i'll be forced to play unfair...)

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Gleech on October 27, 2008, 03:50:28 PM
Dark Arrow looked at Aurum, "Luckily you didnt tell me that..." he said while charging at Spin Bot. (by the way Dark Arrow is powerful and im kinda tired of ppl always like, "*SMACK'S DARK ARROW AND DARK ARROW GOES FLYING TO THE GROUND*" kinda thing because he's and unfair villian, not the regular sweet and awesome Arrow, this is his DARK form, his DARK form!! Im sorry i just wanted to point that out, i dont mind if ppl smack him out of the way once, but if you do it again i'll be forced to play unfair...)
woah sh*t,but trust ME Zelos is also that overpowered son of a b*tch that just won't die >:((Naraku+Ganondorf)
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Gleech

OOC: k but i just wanted to point that out to everyone so they'd know because they act like Dark Arrow is just one of those evil sidekick noobs

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Gleech on October 27, 2008, 04:01:31 PM
OOC: k but i just wanted to point that out to everyone so they'd know because they act like Dark Arrow is just one of those evil sidekick noobs
got it ;)
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay