the all out mixture!!!!

Started by zapo, October 06, 2008, 01:20:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gleech

OOC: if its ok with the mods i'd like to do some sort of newsletter for the role-play, that way people dont have to keep asking, "Can someone tell me whats going on...?"

What has just happened:
Arrow was sitting at the island waiting for Aurum to get back with the ultra emerald, but Arrow's dark form started to take over from taking enough dark power, Arrow turned dark for a moment to have a battle in his mind with his dark form. Arrow quickly snaps out of it when Terry comes walking up. Terry has part of the Dark Emerald, and seems like just enough for Dark Arrow. Arrow got up and thought his battle was a dream, but turns out it wasnt. Terry quickly tried to 'attack' Arrow then asked him a question. Arrow felt the dark power and answered Terry. Arrow then stopped doing anything because he saw Terry had the dark emerald, Terry decided to leave because Arrow was no fun when he was doing nothing. After that Arrow fell on the ground and shouted something that shouldn't of been said. Then Zelos came and Arrow didnt see him, Terry said something and Arrow didnt understand. Zelos knocked Arrow to the side and talked to Terry saying he wanted the emerald. Arrow fell and understood who Zelos was, then, against what Terry said, Arrow tried to fight. Zelos blew up part of Angel Island and then shot some energy at Arrow, Arrow dodged and then Terry tried to Attack Zelos, but Zelos teleported infront of Arrow to attack, Arrow then ran away knowing Zelos would follow. Zelos threw a sword at Arrow and Terry blocked it, Terry then threw Arrow off angel island, but that wasnt all Arrow needed to fear, from being near Terry Dark Arrow's power grew, and when Terry touched Arrow, Dark Arrow was released.... Dark Arrow put up a huge fight with Zelos and Terry, but by the end Zelos grabbed Dark Arrow and started to drain his power. Terry came in and grabbed Arrow, taking him somewhere. Zelos thought he took Dark Arrow's power but Arrow ended up getting it back. Dark Arrow tries to get Terry to give him the Dark Emerald for a little while, but Terry refused, later Arrow's old friends Reef and Robert (i explained what they're from) tried to get Dark Arrow to give up his power, but Dark Arrow was not going down that easy, he quickly teleported to where he could get at the dark emerald and then touched it. We soon found that Dark Arrow's power is at 50% and started at around 20% he gained power from being around Terry and Zelos and took over Arrow at 49% power, he then got that 50% from the Dark Emerald so he could take over Arrow at any time he wants. Terry, Robert, and Reef leave, leaving Arrow alone, but Arrow finds a squirrel and makes friends with it, the Squirrel's name is Suzie and she wants Arrow to walk in Angel Island with her. Arrow tells her about the dark form he has, but Suzie doesnt understand, and thats where we left off...

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

darkness shadow

this is kinda long, i don't like long texts and aurum: *warps back 2 see arrow and suzie talkin* hi, srry i took a while, it was well hiddenanyway, arrow, lets get goin, we need to get the dark emerald be4 spin bot does...
sbc: your to late
aurum: NO, HE'S GOT IT!!!
sbc: not quite, i am missing 1 peice of it, and it is here, hand it over, or get crushed!!!
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

darkness shadow

sbc: i am spin bot command, your new ruler!!! now bow be4 your god!!!
aurum: NEVER!!! your goin down!!! *uses ultra emerald 2 turn 2 ultra aurum*
sbc: you think you can stop ME!!!
*the 2 go into a high speed brawl*
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

darkness shadow

*the 2 both stop then start 2 charge 4 a light speed attack*
aurum: ok lets go
sbc: charged!!!
*then they both go into a light speed attack battle*

[i got the idea from smbz ep7]
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

Arrow got on the ground. With the dark emerald being close Dark Arrows power increased! Arrow's fur started to change color again and before you could say, "What...?" he was already dark arrow. Arrow got up, his fur as purple as... something... dark purple... his eyes burning with rage, and his hands, glowing green.
"Hmm... you think you'll rule this planet..." Arrow shot a blast of energy at Spin Bot, got a smile on his face and said, "you were very wrong..."

Hakudamashi

Suzie:Arrow...what's wrong with you?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Gleech

Dark Arrow looked at her and said, "This... is the dark form i told you about!"

Hakudamashi

Suzie:Well your scarey,I don't like scarey things >:(*picks up and throws Arrow off the island*
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

darkness shadow

*mean while  aurum and sbc had stopped the light attack and sbc sees dark arrow falling of the island* sbc: [whisper] so theres that last piece *sbc takes the piece from arrow* sbc: [laughs mechanically] the dark emerald is now complete, ur dats r over, aurum, protector of the universe
aurum: NO!!! *aurum saves arrow from falling and comes back* NOT IF I CAN HELP IT!!!
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

Arrow woke up from the fall and saw Aurum and said, "What are you doing..." then got up and flew to the Dark Emerald and said, "Thank you for getting all the pieces for me," he said with a smile as he flew to Spin Bot

Hakudamashi

Suzie:*Looks to the sky*WOAH,What's going on
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

darkness shadow

sbc: hmph, u thaught i was gettin it 4 u? wel, all u'll get is this *smacks arrow away* as 4 u, aurum...
aurum: lets end this, u may have the dark emeald, but i have the ultra emerald *turns ultra* and this is gonna be ur downful!!! *sbc uses dark emerald 2 power up* sbc: hmph *the 2 go into a high speed battle, faster than the light speed battle*
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Princessofthechaosemerald

transports at arena Elana the hedgehog: "..... wow" *sees arrows comming tords her* *doges faster than anything*  Elana the hedgehog:umm what is this exactly *sees an"enemie* kicks the enemie's ass so fast it is like a blur of white (cuz shes white)* Elana the hedgehog:so ummmm....... hi ultrashadow.*a little girl comes up on the stage and gose to the enemie*  Elana the hedgehog:NO don't he's going to hurt you little girl. *the enemie WAS about to hit the little girl with his sord untill elana the hegehog got in front of the little girl  and took the slash of the sord.

(Dear reader: i might have a few tipos so plz don't get mad.)