Main Menu

the all out mixture!!!!

Started by zapo, October 06, 2008, 01:20:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gleech

"I can handle it, i mean i havent gone this fast in years! I mean going through time?!" Arrow said as he look around, Arrow then coughed and said, "But yeah... we shouldnt go through time, i mean speed doesnt matter...! I guess...."

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

darkness shadow

aurum: hey, don't feel down about that come on, it's not like i want to take the thing unique away, i only want it temperally, whilst we sort mr. fuzzy out [can't spell temperally]
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

"Ok," Arrow said as he looked a little upset. He never went through time and wanted to feel the rush of it again, but as long as Aurum was a werehog, he couldnt risk anything, "I guess its just another reason to get this finished."

darkness shadow

wereaurum: i think that what ever happend to me has affected you, by making you faster...
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

"Maybe it was the energy that made you like that, i mean i was there too..."

Princessofthechaosemerald

Elana:ok but can i help you with any thing i mean i am stronger than i look
Elana:oww dang *rubs leg as if the musel was acing *trys to walk but can't*
Elana:u guys go on ahh (in pain )ahead i'll  be on my feet in a coupel of seconds

coupel of seconds later

Elana is still not on her feet..... Elana:well dose someone have a wheelchair or .... i am light as a fether so if any one has free hands can they carry me :-\ ??? :-\ ???

AND YES ELANA IS LIGHT AS A FETHER

Tavy

Silva gets back from , wherever he was saying "Hi, Elena! I am Silva!". He knew who she was and why she was there.
I like to be called 'fat coon', ain't that true? ^^

darkness shadow

wereaurum: piece of cake *lifts elena up and upts her on his shoulder* is that better?
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Elana:ahhh thanks i wonder what made my leg hurt so bad though
Elana:so what happend to make you like this arum/wearum?
and why were you at eggmans ship/base at the time?
Elana: well sonic and i were fighting eggman as usual and we got up to the control room where eggman was,he had a trick up his sleave he traped sonic and well made him turn into this. Amy huged him as if though she thought it it was sonic but after she looked up i guess she thought it was some guy in a costume  :P :-\ :P :-\ :'(

how sad don't you think

darkness shadow

wereaurum: ol' egg head trapped me, and used the ultra emeralds power to split the planet apart. and we there cause we know eggman was upto no good, and sonic? him to? well, i guess he's sorting out the chaos emerald part, i gotta get the ultra emerald's power back, and this temple might help us... *goes in*
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Elana:well hope you be back to normal soon arum
Elana:wow it's pretty dark in here*eyes start to glow*
Elana:there that's better oh ya i forgot will we be back by cristmas though i don't celebrate it i just wanna know......

Elana celabrates hannaka if you don't know hannaka well i'm sorry for you

here is an idea..... LOOK IT OP ON DAMN GOOGLE people ask me all the damn time what is hannaka over and over all the time god i hate it

Gleech

Quote from: Princessofthechaosemerald on December 18, 2008, 10:36:40 AM
Elana:well hope you be back to normal soon arum
Elana:wow it's pretty dark in here*eyes start to glow*
Elana:there that's better oh ya i forgot will we be back by cristmas though i don't celebrate it i just wanna know......

Elana celabrates hannaka if you don't know hannaka well i'm sorry for you

here is an idea..... LOOK IT OP ON DAMN GOOGLE people ask me all the damn time what is hannaka over and over all the time god i hate it
OOC: isnt it like a jewish holiday? (srry if im wrong XD i celebrate christmas, so... yeah)

Quote from: Gleech on December 18, 2008, 01:45:32 PM
OOC: isnt it like a jewish holiday? (srry if im wrong XD i celebrate christmas, so... yeah)
oh yea it's a jewish holiday my charceter is jewish cuz' i am  ;D
sorry if you hate it :-\

Gleech

darkness shadow

OOC: and i am not bothered who any1 is, as long as they don't do anything stupid
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D