Main Menu

the all out mixture!!!!

Started by zapo, October 06, 2008, 01:20:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gleech

"AAAAAAAAAAH!!" Arrow yelled as he fell to the ground, holding his chest. As soon as he fell, a ghost-like figure stepped out of Arrow and said, "I told you i'd be back!" It was Dark Arrow's ghost. He still lived on as long as Arrow had darkness inside him, and as everyone knows, EVERYONE has darkness inside them... "Miss me? I thought so... You see i may not be able to control Arrow right now, but i can control his thoughts! I'll still be inside him, but you're gonna have your next enemy! This time, im not in a full form, so not even if you COULD get the ultra emerald working, would you be able to kill me again! You'd REALLY have to fight Arrow now!" He said, then he went back in Arrow and Arrow got up, his eyes, glowing with rage.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

darkness shadow

aurum: him again... heh elana, ready to pull of a little genie work?
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

Arrow pointed to Aurum, "I WANNA KILL YOU FOR USING ME!!! YOU FAKED BEING MY FRIEND JUST TO GET US HERE! AND NOW YOU DONT NEED ME!" He yelled.

darkness shadow

aurum: ah shut up we're freinds, it's just your dark side, fight it, and dark arrow, the dark emerald is locked away, so you can't get to full power
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

OOC: Dark Arrow is telling lies to Arrow, kinda like how the Devil does it to us (sometimes i wanna kill myself for having a bad day because of it... :/ )

"You never cared for me! You're just like all the others that i've met! You only use me! Like when searching for the ultra and dark emeralds! You didn't care about the fact the i was hiding something from you! You didnt care! You only wanted to help yourself!!"

darkness shadow

aurum: that is not the case, and i will not fight you, not yet, anyway *runs of with elana*
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

Arrow started to hold his head, "No, no!! Im not gonna listen to you Dark Arrow!!" He said to himself, "But.. it seems so true!!" He yelled.

darkness shadow

aurum: *although he could not see or hear arrow, he somehow knew what was goin on* come on arrow... you can do this...
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

"No, i... cant resist!!" He yelled as his eyes glowed with rage again.

darkness shadow

aurum: *pulls a U turn* arrow needs our help!
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

"IM COMIN' FOR YOU AURUM!!"He yelled with rage.

OOC: just to let you know Arrow's speed and strength like triples when hes in like his rage mode...

darkness shadow

aurum: hang on arrow!!! elana, i need to be able to perform chaos control without an emerald!
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

Quote from: ultrashadow on January 10, 2009, 04:16:21 AM
aurum: hang on arrow!!! elana, i need to be able to perform chaos control without an merlad!
OOC: LOL typo

Arrow ran in the same direction that Aurum was in, he purposly (idk how to spell it) ran a little to the left of Aurum and stuck his right arm out.

darkness shadow

Quote from: Gleech on January 10, 2009, 04:21:31 AM
OOC: LOL typo

Arrow ran in the same direction that Aurum was in, he purposly (idk how to spell it) ran a little to the left of Aurum and stuck his right arm out.
whut typo?

aurum: *gets hit by arrow's arm and goes flying* whoa!!! ugh! *thinks: i need to stall till th evening... but how am i supposed to do tha... oh yeah* hey, arrow, try and keep up *runs at his new full speed, and travels in time a little*
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

OOC: look at the quote >: D XD lol merlad XD

Arrow went faster than Aurum and traveled to the same time, "You'll pay for useing me!!" he yelled to Aurum.

OOC2: Arrow can still take on WereAurum since hes 3x stronger now...