Thinking about making a Sprite Comic...

Started by jkid101094, June 24, 2009, 10:20:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ganonmanz

Quote from: Skyle369 on June 25, 2009, 12:52:24 AM
I'm still thinking it might be a fail though...
But still its A-OK

The people who want to join the comic make their SmackJeeeves acc. now and Jkid, make a acc. and make the Comic called "Sonic Zone Forum Life"

I think that Draco should handle making the comics and stuff and we'll think about the scripts but I can make comics too. Ganonmanz is also good at making some so we need his help at this.

Lets get started!

Don't lie, my comic making skills sux outta this world.

jkid101094

Quote from: BadnikHunter on June 26, 2009, 07:49:09 AM
I would like to be in it. Dont have any sprites to represent me, bu could you make the the Fancy Pants Adventure guy?

I have no idea who that is but maybe the spriters resource does! :)

You in ganonmanz?

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Princessofthechaosemerald

Quote from: jkid101094 on June 29, 2009, 03:45:19 AM

You in ganonmanz?
when will the comic be released and where?

jkid101094

Quote from: Elana-The-hedgehog on June 29, 2009, 08:00:48 AM
when will the comic be released and where?

Well im going to ignore Skyle for the moment and make the first issue using MS Paint. Don't expect my first one to be good though considering it's just the intro... ;)

When it's done it'll be here.

Ignore the warning...considering theres a lot of swearing on the forums I marked the "Inappropriate content" box just in case..... ;D

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Light the Hedgehog

meesa want in. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE? my character is just a recolour of Shadow. red fur, grey streaks, grey eyes, mixed personality between sonic and Shadow (but mostly sonic), and a bit a half wit...but is really smart when comes to indetifying old things just like da real me. PLEASE CAN I BE IN DA COMIC?! I"M-A BEGGIN' YOU! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME BEGGING!

jkid101094

Quote from: Light the Hedgehog on June 29, 2009, 08:23:29 AM
meesa want in. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE? my character is just a recolour of Shadow. red fur, grey streaks, grey eyes, mixed personality between sonic and Shadow (but mostly sonic), and a bit a half wit...but is really smart when comes to indetifying old things just like da real me. PLEASE CAN I BE IN DA COMIC?! I"M-A BEGGIN' YOU! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME BEGGING!

NO! jk

You don't have to beg... ;)
*Puts Light on the list*

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

ganonmanz

Quote from: jkid101094 on June 29, 2009, 03:45:19 AM

You in ganonmanz?
Sure, I'll join. Just make my character either Tengu Man or this dude if you can somehow make it into a sprite

jkid101094

Quote from: ganonmanz on June 29, 2009, 11:25:39 AM
Sure, I'll join. Just make my character either Tengu Man or this dude if you can somehow make it into a sprite

Okey dokey! ;D

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Quote from: jkid101094 on June 29, 2009, 11:52:19 AM
Okey dokey! ;D
that reminds me..you could use my icon and do what ever you computer geeks (no offence) do to make a sprite sheet to make a comic....

jkid101094

Quote from: Elana-The-hedgehog on June 29, 2009, 11:56:08 AM
that reminds me..you could use my icon and do what ever you computer geeks (no offence) do to make a sprite sheet to make a comic....

Non taken. lol

So you want a sprite sheet of your FC? ???

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

ganonmanz

Quote from: jkid101094 on June 29, 2009, 12:00:57 PM
Non taken. lol

Ah, I forgot to mention, if I talk, please make it to where I make pointless and random references half of the time. Oh yeah, and if Windlessusher joins, I wanna attack him multiple times for no reason 8)

Quote from: jkid101094 on June 29, 2009, 12:00:57 PM
Non taken. lol

..ya know what....just do what ever you do when you make a comic....

jkid101094

Quote from: Elana-The-hedgehog on June 29, 2009, 02:44:26 PM
..ya know what....just do what ever you do when you make a comic....

Quote from: ganonmanz on June 29, 2009, 02:44:26 PM
Ah, I forgot to mention, if I talk, please make it to where I make pointless and random references half of the time. Oh yeah, and if Windlessusher joins, I wanna attack him multiple times for no reason.

Okey!  ;D

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Ioshyriku

So when the comic will be ready?
And please use Megaman Zero sprites for my character

jkid101094

Quote from: Ioshyriku on July 03, 2009, 09:53:41 PM
So when the comic will be ready?
And please use Megaman Zero sprites for my character

Im still trying to figure out Photoshop but I think i'll use MS Paint...or maybe Paint.net........

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.