Main Menu

OMFG TEEN TITANS 8D

Started by Princessofthechaosemerald, July 09, 2009, 05:34:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Princessofthechaosemerald

Jewel:..umm..somewhat, i didn't fight him...I only saw..almost had my friggin house, now i think he wants revenge..from..by the looks of it, me..

Light the Hedgehog

all five pikmin: ATTACK AND DESTROY! *runs over to cinderblock*

Cinderbolck:....little bugs with leaves on 'em? destroy me! OH THAT IS HILARIOUS!

Stephen: don't count your pokmin before there plucked you boulder sized bastard. *whistles at an army of 2 million pikmin of assorted colors* ATTACK! *points at cinder block*

all 2,000,005 pikmin: *start attack cinderblock*

Jewel:...*rolls eyes* little plant men doing all the work is point less and very ignorant

Light the Hedgehog

Stephen: *jumps on cinderblock's head and starts smashing at it with a hammer*

Jewel:....no one understands...they never did.. *walks off*

Light the Hedgehog

*cinder block explodes into millions of tiny peices*

Yellow: hey! look guys! he made an excellent source of Bomb Rocks!

Stephen: well alteast Olimar and his retarded assistant Louie aren't here to see this.

Elana: where is that blue haired chick going?

Light the Hedgehog

Stephen: meh. who knows. probably to go sulk over her dead sister. it's really hard losing someone who is very close to you. trust me, i know how it feels.

Light: !

Stephen: i don't like that look

Light:...heh-heh-heh.....*fire appears in eyes*

Stephen: uh..light...why are you looking at me like that?

Jewel:*voice over* a few hours later i came back with gashes and bruses all over, and again, i had to go to the hospital because the gashes had became infected, but this was someone named terrah who did this..

Light the Hedgehog

AT THE HOSPITAL

Lucky: meow.

Stephen: yikes, didn't see this coming. i wonder who did this...

OOC: sorry, i had to rush this post cuz my brother is bugging me

Starfire: whats this *points at jewle's forehead which has a strange marking next to a gash*

Light the Hedgehog

Stephen: a marking....? the only time i've seen a marking like that was when i watched that episode of teen titans. hadsomething to do with a girl named Terra....i dunno.

Lucky: meow.

Starfire:..what happened to lucky? couldn't he talk before?

Light the Hedgehog

Lucky: sorry. just decided to meow a couple of times. sometimes talking can feel really un-natural to a cat like myself.

Stephen: *scoff* try telling that to Luxor from that cartoon Tutenstein. meh. i got bored so...i saw a few episodes.

Madison:..about the mark, i cant tell what it looks like sence it is covered in blood