Main Menu

OMFG TEEN TITANS 8D

Started by Princessofthechaosemerald, July 09, 2009, 05:34:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Princessofthechaosemerald

Me+draco+chatbox= brain storm FTW

ok if you have a teen titans fc rp with him/her
ages: teen child adult baby (just to keep things simple)
Name: jewel

Side: good

Bio: she is the daughter of the mayor of (insert where teen titans live) and has a sister named saphier,  she joined the teen titans because one: she could help, and two: she wanted to help. OMFGlovebetweenherandrobinftw oh yeah slade es her evil uncle *gasp*

Powers:Mimicry (yes she mimics other ppls powers good or bad)

Cast:
Starfire~Elana
robin~ light
cyborg
beastboy
raven~draco FTW
jynx~tavy
cynderblock
slade
(enter anyother bad guy/good guy)

btw you need an fc AAND a cast member

xaio

sorreh elana, i would join, but my friends strapped me down to a chair, and made me watch disturbin stuf wit the teen tians in it, so yeah, i would join, but  it's my friedns from 6th grade's fault. T____O (shakes head ) ugh... i'm afraid to have dreams........

T3T
THE BRO SOCIETY!!!
bros:
michael(shiner)
HMS7
jeexx
light
sonic360
wind
wtf? i jsut noticed!! RENDEL'S NOT ON HERE!!!
i thank rendel for the sexy pic he drew me!! http://i44.tinypic.com/2hg662d.png
cartoon ver. http://i43.tinypic.com/zj8fly.png

i JIMP'd ~Jizzed In My Pants~ cause
John (same name <333)
Draco
jkid
rendel
(runnin outta space so you know who you are) ARE EPICALL!!!!

Quote from: xaio on July 09, 2009, 06:27:02 PM
sorreh elana, i would join, but my friends strapped me down to a chair, and made me watch disturbin stuf wit the teen tians in it, so yeah, i would join, but  it's my friedns from 6th grade's fault. T____O (shakes head ) ugh... i'm afraid to have dreams........
daw, it's okay Damn thos 6th graders >.<

xaio

Quote from: Elana-The-hedgehog on July 09, 2009, 06:28:25 PM
daw, it's okay Damn thos 6th graders >.<
i feel pain, you want me to delet that post?? although it doesn't count.

T3T
THE BRO SOCIETY!!!
bros:
michael(shiner)
HMS7
jeexx
light
sonic360
wind
wtf? i jsut noticed!! RENDEL'S NOT ON HERE!!!
i thank rendel for the sexy pic he drew me!! http://i44.tinypic.com/2hg662d.png
cartoon ver. http://i43.tinypic.com/zj8fly.png

i JIMP'd ~Jizzed In My Pants~ cause
John (same name <333)
Draco
jkid
rendel
(runnin outta space so you know who you are) ARE EPICALL!!!!

Light the Hedgehog

i'll pick Robin and this fan character of mine

name: Meeping Man (referred to as "Double M" by the rest of Teen Titans)

side: good

bio: drawn by Inko (lol, made it up) using the Dark Gaia Pen, Meeping man came to life. he made himself a solid body. since then, he forever romed the streets.

power: unknown, even to himself.

look: a black-colored stick man with white eyes.

kay ur in

jewel's looks before she joins the the teen titans: Long light blue  hair and a navy blue dress with matching boots, Her eye color is a bright blue

After she joins:Long light blue hair and a head band with a jewel on it, a navy blue dress, on the cheast there is a jewel and a belt with jewels , the boots and gloves are navy blue with jewels
(lol the jewels harness her power)

Light the Hedgehog

before joining the T.T.s, Meeping man aimlessly roams the world until he ends up infront Robin and the other teen titans

after joining: MeepingMan discovers his power, the power to bend reality. however, he also has one uncontoable power due to being based off of Darkrai: luring people (even himself (sometimes)) into nightmares. also as he fights, he's able to obtain the villains power.

that's all.

MeepingMan: *is running from something..or someone*....god darn it! i need help, i can't fight this thing by myself.....

Quote from: Light the Hedgehog on July 10, 2009, 05:16:28 AM
before joining the T.T.s, Meeping man aimlessly roams the world until he ends up infront Robin and the other teen titans

after joining: MeepingMan discovers his power, the power to bend reality. however, he also has one uncontoable power due to being based off of Darkrai: luring people (even himself (sometimes)) into nightmares. also as he fights, he's able to obtain the villains power.

that's all.

MeepingMan: *is running from something..or someone*....god darn it! i need help, i can't fight this thing by myself.....
Jewel:...yeesh cant the TT's get ONE break yeesh *walks to school*
Saphire:..BYE SIS!

Light the Hedgehog

Meeping Man: or can i...? hya! *jumps on the creature and starts trying to beat it down to the ground*

*at school*

Jewel: ohai krestal

Krestal:ohai, say did you see that stick figure like thing beating that creature down?

Jewel:..yeah, it's sad

*Where Double M is*

Starfire:..I'LL HELP YOU FRIEND *fires starbolts at creature*

Light the Hedgehog

Robin: *gets Double M off the creature* leave the fighting to the real heroes, kid. *fights the creature with starfire*

Double M:....*live and learn starts playing*...RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!! *unleashes his power*....grrrrrr...GET OVER HERE, YOU MONSTER!

the monster: *is lured into a nightmare by Double M*

Double M:....heh-heh-heh...*twist and turns the creatures body*...grahahahahaha...*frie appears in his white eyes*.hahahaha....

Jewel: *runs outside* .....meh... *voice over* this stuff usualy happens in my town, the fighting and stuff. i barly moved here last week and this is my first time seeing the "teen titans"

Krestal:..hey whats wrong jewel

Jewel:..oh nothing...i think thoughs Teen titans need a day off "sighns a piece of paper" a free pass for 7 at the best pizza place..EVER

Krestal:..cool well i'll pass wait...7?

Jewel:..meh i MIGHT go..

Krestal:..oh

Light the Hedgehog

Double M: *starts breathing heavily*....man, what happend? *voice over*: this was my first time discovering my power, and meeting the Teen Titans.

Jewel:..meh im a bit shy going up to, whats his name again?

Krestal:..robin *pushes jewel towrds robin*

giantlinkthehedgehog

IM CYBORG! yay im energy guy
im destroying sonic and im faster then jet jet was here
but draco wasnt