Samus is a GIRL!?!?!?!

Started by SuperBrawl10, August 23, 2009, 11:41:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tanassy

i found out after beating hunters too ;D

samjar

Quote from: SuperBrawl10 on August 23, 2009, 11:41:42 AM
When I found out Samus was a girl i was surprized. I heard rumors that she was but didn't beleive them. I found out when I beat Metroid Prime Hunters. Then I was like" oh....so Samus is a girl".

When did you find out Samus was a girl and how?
i knew forever euen before i play the games i knew

Tyno

my first time i found out she was a girl was super smash bros 64, once i beat here in 1 player mode there is a picture of her in her suit with her face show a blonde women and my first response in my mind was....crap!?
I luv mecha sonic because he looks awesome hes a prototype of ,etal sonic and hes an awesome boss in sonic & knuckles

TranceRaver83

Good job, you are only 20ish years late  ;D

rockout909

i knew it since 9 yrs ago, i was 3 so :P

Wormie93

when I was a wee lass. I guess I believed the rumors. [:
Thou shalt not weigh more than thy refrigerator.

Hakudamashi

This should be in Other Video Games

And I was shocked too bro...

~MOVED~
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Scurge

Playing Metroid 4 Fusion (GBA), when i'm die, Samus tute is exploded and i saw Samus Zero Suit.

Hyper Shadow 00

I have known since i was 2 that Samus is a girl...

The name kinda gives it away to:

think: Sam= boy
        Samus= girl
Mew is awesome

Andrija96

ENDragoon

I learnt Samus was a girl when I played the original super smash bro's and got electrocuted, instead of seeing a skeleton you see zero suit xD
Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both, and surpass the result. -Tien T'ai-

Jordan teh Echidna

Quote from: Hyper Shadow 00 on April 09, 2010, 09:21:54 AM
I have known since i was 2 that Samus is a girl...

The name kinda gives it away to:

think: Sam= boy
        Samus= girl

o-0 how could you know since you were 2?!
lies...

maybe since 5.

=P
Pesterchum = sirJayden

hyper

i found out in metriod prime one when you beat the game 100% she takes off her suite.

DarkerSuperSonic

Lol I freaked out when I figured out samus is a girl. I was watchng a brawl video then samus is a girl I always thought she was a robot with a laser canon.

ENDragoon

Quote from: DarkerSuperSonic on May 08, 2010, 07:21:00 PM
Lol I freaked out when I figured out samus is a girl. I was watchng a brawl video then samus is a girl I always thought she was a robot with a laser canon.
WTF!? a panting robot that screams!?
Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both, and surpass the result. -Tien T'ai-