Pokemon Black and White

Started by TheGameNinja, April 08, 2010, 08:58:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tanassy

Jazz Nova

Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

Dracoslythe

lol I'mma prolly sound like a bitch hur but, Nintendo isn't racist just cause the pokemon you like isn't the mascot of black.  They're both pretty cool looking.  The mascot for black is just the more...female, if you will, version of the two.

jkid101094

I like the idea, someone brought up, of the legendaries being Nature vs Technology.

It could be true, just look at them! And if it is, then I'll probably get White (Technology) first. I usually end up with all three anyway. :3

Edit: The black one is Dragon/Electric. Therefore I am right and the White one must be Dragon/Flying or Dragon/Grass. I love Seribii. <3

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

Quote from: jkid101094 on June 06, 2010, 10:18:38 AM
I like the idea, someone brought up, of the legendaries being Nature vs Technology.

It could be true, just look at them! And if it is, then I'll probably get White (Technology) first. I usually end up with all three anyway. :3

Edit: The black one is Dragon/Electric. Therefore I am right and the White one must be Dragon/Flying or Dragon/Grass. I love Seribii. <3
That bit about Zekrom being part Electric is just a rumor right now. It hasn't been confirmed yet.

jkid101094

Quote from: TheGameNinja on June 06, 2010, 02:11:46 PM
That bit about Zekrom being part Electric is just a rumor right now. It hasn't been confirmed yet.
Yes, but it makes sense if the other rumor is true. :3
I still really like the idea. 83

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

NEW INFORMATION!!

First, some new Pokémon! I'll post the name, type, and species, but for the rest you can check Serebii or something because I'm lazy. :P

Chiramii, Normal, the Chinchilla Pokémon

Munna, Psychic, the Dream Eater Pokémon

Gear, Steel, the Gear Pokémon

Mamepato, Normal/Flying, the Baby Pidgeon Pokémon

Hihidaruma, Fire, the Flaming Pokémon

Shimama, Electric, the Charged Pokémon

Meguroko, Ground/Dark, the Desert Crocodile Pokémon

And here's some miscellaneous info.

Professor Araragi

The new Pokédex

Reshiram is the White Yang Pokémon and is Dragon/Fire. Zekrom is the Black Ying Pokémon and is Dragon/Electric.

There is a new feature called C Cog, but not much is known about it yet.

The Global Terminal is now located inside the Pokémon Center.

Sending a Celebi met through a fateful encounter (such as the upcoming event for the 13th film) to Black or White results in the player obtaining a Lvl. 10 Zorua.

A new feature called Random Match allows players to battle other players randomly through Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. (I assume this means we won't need friend codes if we just want a quick match with a random player.)

That's about it for the moment. I'll go ahead and post the new scans. They include a shot of the new Isshu region.

jkid101094

Damn, I was wrong, now I feel like a douche.  :-X

Some of those Pokemon look...neat...but then the rest look like they're from some weird Japanese cartoon...oh wait...

And I like the idea of a new female professor for once. Gives me an extra incentive to actually complete the Pokedex. x3

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Fiamonder

Now that is amazing. The legendaries are huge in-game.

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

jkid101094

Oh...and....

After about 17 years we've reached 501 Pokemon in the Pokedex...Let's rave. 83

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

The official Japanese site updated.

http://www.pokemon-sp.jp/series/bw/?a001=flash
There's a LOT of new images and crap, so I'm not gonna post it here. Just go there. XD

Hakudamashi

Anybody realized that all the Grass starters start out(and end) on four legs?With Treecko being the exception?And the Water and Fire starters are always two legged with Mudkip and Cyndaquil being the exception?

Each Region always has a Pidgey,Rattata and Caterpie equivalent
Kanto:Pidgey Rattata Caterpie
Johto:Hoothoot Sentret *exception*
Hoen:Tailow/Wingull Poochyena/Zigzagoon Wurmple
Sinnoh:Starly sh*t with fur(Bidoof) Burmy

And Dawn/Hikari/Pearl remains to be the ONLY main Pokemon girl that wears a skirt/dress  :-\

The Professor is always an old dude and the hometown ALWAYS has only 3 houses....
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

EchidnaPower

Quote from: windlessusher on June 17, 2010, 08:35:43 PM
Anybody realized that all the Grass starters start out(and end) on four legs?With Treecko being the exception?And the Water and Fire starters are always two legged with Mudkip and Cyndaquil being the exception?

And Dawn/Hikari/Pearl remains to be the ONLY main Pokemon girl that wears a skirt/dress  :-\

The Professor is always an old dude and the hometown ALWAYS has only 3 houses....

I lol'd

I love Jesus! Do you?

darkness shadow

Quote from: windlessusher on June 17, 2010, 08:35:43 PM

this generation being the exception
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay