Pokemon Black and White

Started by TheGameNinja, April 08, 2010, 08:58:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGameNinja

The News:
http://kotaku.com/5513079/new-pokemon-games-revealed-pokemon-black--pokemon-white

The Official Website:
http://www.pokemon.co.jp/bw/index.html

Pokemon Black Version:

Pokemon White Version:

And these WILL be on the DS, not the 3DS. They will be out sometime this year in Japan, probably Fall. Which means I would expect them Stateside around the Spring of 2011. That's Pokemon's usual release schedule, anyway. :3

So, Black and White. I love the logos. Very cool looking. This is the first time since Yellow that the games have been named after a color... Well, technically, black and white aren't colors. Black is the absence of color and white is the presence of all color. But, I'm rambling.

New info due out by April 15.

...So... Discuss.

Lawliot Rofler

Oh LAWD. I'm not believing this. No. NO. NOOOO! WHY?! What more can they add?!?!
~Take one step forward and two steps back, got a hundred thousand pounds sittin on my back, Up down all around, Don't know quite what to do, to get through~

TheGameNinja

Quote from: Lawliot Rofler on April 09, 2010, 06:04:08 AM
Oh LAWD. I'm not believing this. No. NO. NOOOO! WHY?! What more can they add?!?!
*sigh* Have you been with Pokemon since it started? I posted this in the old thread:
Quote from: TheGameNinja
Why not? I really don't understand Pokemon fans who think that way. I usually find that they're the younger ones who weren't around for Red and Blue when they came out. Back then, we thought 150 was too many, but we still wanted more! Then we found out there were 151 and everyone went nuts! Then a whole 100 more got announced and we lost our minds!! For the original Pokemon fans, every new Generation is like reliving the good old days. Exploring new places we didn't know existed. Finding new Pokemon we couldn't have imagined. I don't really like having to catch 500+ Pokemon and another 100+ every new Generation, but I wouldn't change it for the world. ;D

And, quite honestly, what more could they add to Sonic? It seems like every time they try something new it's just some gimmick and they fall flat on their face.

Hakudamashi

As awesome as this is
Black and white?Seriously?
If "Black" is a black guy then screw pokemon
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

TheGameNinja

Quote from: windlessusher on April 09, 2010, 07:41:52 AM
As awesome as this is
lawl XD

Seriously, I really don't think that's it.

Hyper Shadow 00

Quote from: windlessusher on April 09, 2010, 07:41:52 AM
As awesome as this is

do u have a problem with the names? I think that the names can be misinterpreted as kinda racist...
Mew is awesome

TheGameNinja

Quote from: Hyper Shadow 00 on April 09, 2010, 09:58:38 AM
do u have a problem with the names? I think that the names can be misinterpreted as kinda racist...
Geez, why is everything racist to you guys?

Hakudamashi

Quote from: TheGameNinja on April 09, 2010, 08:35:30 AM
lawl XD

Seriously, I really don't think that's it.
with Nintendo,anything is possible...
Quote from: Hyper Shadow 00 on April 09, 2010, 09:58:38 AM
My problem isn't his name being Black,my problem would be if Nintendo made him the first black pokemon main character in an attempt to be funny
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Super Sonic Boom

All I recall is showing the link to my friend whose a major Pokémon fan (still playing SoulSilver) and she said "YEAH! Another Pokémon game." From that, I guess some Pokémon fans just want them to keep on rolling as long as they deliver that wow factor every time.

TheGameNinja

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on April 09, 2010, 12:06:40 PM
All I recall is showing the link to my friend whose a major Pokémon fan (still playing SoulSilver) and she said "YEAH! Another Pokémon game." From that, I guess some Pokémon fans just want them to keep on rolling as long as they deliver that wow factor every time.
Well, to me, Pokemon is one of the few nostalgic game series that hasn't lost its heart, even if it's come close one or two times. So long as they don't ruin it by messing with the formula, I'll be happy to see new Pokemon games years from now. :3

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: TheGameNinja on April 09, 2010, 12:40:09 PM
Well, to me, Pokemon is one of the few nostalgic game series that hasn't lost its heart, even if it's come close one or two times. So long as they don't ruin it by messing with the formula, I'll be happy to see new Pokemon games years from now. :3

That's what my other friends think about the franchise too. =)

Tanassy

Quote from: TheGameNinja on April 08, 2010, 08:58:14 PMBlack is the absence of color and white is the presence of all color. But, I'm rambling.
err.. off topic, but isnt it the other way around? XP
hmm no hang on it's becuse white reflects every colour. and black absorbs every colour. lol myfail XD

black and white? AWESOME!

darkness shadow

i wonder what the 3rd 1 will be called... pokemon grey?
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Tanassy

Jazz Nova

I think nintendo is running out of new name ideas...
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively