Pokemon Black 2 and White 2

Started by TheGameNinja, February 25, 2012, 02:22:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on May 12, 2012, 03:04:28 PM
I havent bought a pokemon title ever since i noticed Ruby was the same thing as its sequel and prequel with slight changes.
Exactly. You only see the surface of a Pokemon game and that's why you aren't getting anything I'm saying. You see that the battles are the same and that the story generally goes: Get starter Pokemon > Beat 8 Leaders > Beat Evil Villain Group > Beat E4 and you'd be right, but that's why I compared Pokemon to Mario earlier, while the general core and idea stay the same each new game offers new abilities, moves, Pokemon, forms, facilities and things to do outside of battle, characters and other such things. Gamefreak chooses to take the core of Pokemon and add to it rather than changing it all together and that's why people still love it. It's similar enough to the old games that the younger players can still have similar experiences to us as kids, but different enough that each new game brings changes and new strategies to the metagame for us older, more hardcore players. As I said before I guess I can see your view and I'm sorry for calling you a douchebag but outside of the plot and obvious turn-based RPG battles Pokemon really does change and get elaborate as the generations pile up. At least you don't run around as a werewolf and beat the shit out of people for 75% of the game.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SuperSonic23

Quote from: jkid101094 on May 12, 2012, 02:34:59 PM
She is. Bianca becomes her assistant and Juniper sends her to give you your starter Pokemon.

Oh, mkay. You gotta admit, she is hotter than freaky Ivy will EVER be. :D
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

jkid101094

Quote from: SuperSonic14 on May 12, 2012, 03:34:41 PM
You gotta admit, she is hotter than freaky Ivy will EVER be. :D
Tuedat.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SuperSonic23

Quote from: jkid101094 on May 12, 2012, 03:38:40 PM
Tuedat.

We need more female profs in Pokémon games to make us male fans happier. Out of the profs, Oak was the best, Elm was ok, Birch was meh at best, and Rowan was lazy. Idk about Juniper, cuz I don't own Black, BUT I WANT IT! IT LOOKS WAVY (Awesome)! But, before I get White 2.

jkid101094

Getting back on topic, though. What intrigues me is that we'll most likely be seeing Hilbert and Hilda (I hate those names) in this game too. I just hope they don't pull a ZXA move on us. I want to meet them both. :c

Here's rooting for Ethan and Leaf as well, though that's probably just a fanboy dream. :U

And Solana...and Caitlin...and *shot*

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SuperSonic23

Quote from: jkid101094 on May 12, 2012, 04:03:12 PM
Getting back on topic, though. What intrigues me is that we'll most likely be seeing Hilbert and Hilda (I hate those names) in this game too. I just hope they don't pull a ZXA move on us. I want to meet them both. :c

Here's rooting for Ethan and Leaf as well, though that's probably just a fanboy dream. :U

And Solana...and Caitlin...and *shot*

What about Red, Kris or Lyra, Brendan, May, Lucas, and Dawn?

jkid101094

Quote from: SuperSonic14 on May 12, 2012, 04:06:57 PM
What about Red, Kris or Lyra, Brendan, May, Lucas, and Dawn?
Fuck them. Especially Lyra. >Bl

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SuperSonic23

Quote from: jkid101094 on May 12, 2012, 04:09:03 PM
Fuck them. Especially Lyra. >Bl

Maybe Lyra and Dawn, but not the rest!!!

jkid101094

Quote from: SuperSonic14 on May 12, 2012, 04:11:49 PM
Maybe Lyra and Dawn, but not the rest!!!
It's an inside joke. Don't lose your jimmies over it. =P

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SuperSonic23

Quote from: jkid101094 on May 12, 2012, 04:16:22 PM
It's an inside joke. Don't lose your jimmies over it. =P

I wasn't. I knew you was fucking with me. It's called joke reply lol.

jkid101094

...So...you have to download the trainers from Wi-fi....

FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU-

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hyper Shadow 00

Quote from: jkid101094 on May 15, 2012, 04:06:37 AM

FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU-

and to think i sold my ds and all my games... FUUUUUUUUUU- srsly why u no understand me nintendo :c
Mew is awesome

TheGameNinja

Quote from: Hyper Shadow 00 on May 15, 2012, 05:50:16 AM
and to think i sold my ds and all my games... FUUUUUUUUUU- srsly why u no understand me nintendo :c

...why did you sell your DS if you still wanted to play Pokemon?

SuperSonic23

Quote from: jkid101094 on May 15, 2012, 04:06:37 AM

FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU-

What trainers?

jkid101094

Quote from: SuperSonic14 on May 15, 2012, 09:23:06 AM
What trainers?
The ones in the battle facility. I.E. Blue, Giovanni, Cynthia, etc.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.