Pokemon Black 2 and White 2

Started by TheGameNinja, February 25, 2012, 02:22:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperSonic23

Quote from: jkid101094 on May 11, 2012, 04:13:10 AM

Hoenn, Kanto and Johto leaders, eh? Hmm...

Yes! All we need are Sinnoh regions, and this'll be a all-around Pokémon game!!!
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

TheGameNinja

You probably won't go to the regions, only fight gym leaders from them.

jkid101094

Quote from: TheGameNinja on May 11, 2012, 04:22:56 PM
You probably won't go to the regions, only fight gym leaders from them.
"The leaker also noted that there's a facility where various other leaders from past games appear."

Nope, you're totally going to the other regions. =P

*shot*

But seriously. This game needs Sabrina, Lucy, Cynthia, Caitlin and Flannery. So long as my favorites from each region are in I can be happy. =P

Post Merge: May 12, 2012, 10:21:09 AM

Hey, look who's back. Keep that record going, sweetie!

Also notice that the Kanto trainers use their Heart Gold and Soul Silver designs. That could kill the theory that Black and White happen before Red and Blue.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SuperSonic23

Quote from: jkid101094 on May 11, 2012, 04:28:38 PM
"The leaker also noted that there's a facility where various other leaders from past games appear."

Nope, you're totally going to the other regions. =P

*shot*

But seriously. This game needs Sabrina, Lucy, Cynthia, Caitlin and Flannery. So long as my favorites from each region are in I can be happy. =P

Post Merge: May 12, 2012, 10:21:09 AM

Hey, look who's back. Keep that record going, sweetie!

Also notice that the Kanto trainers use their Heart Gold and Soul Silver designs. That could kill the theory that Black and White happen before Red and Blue.

Dude, I'm on a 3DS. It's hard to read that whole article. Anyways, it's nice to see them in a facility, but I would LOVE to travel to all known regions from the GAMES (which means no Orange Islands/Archipelago for n00bs who don't know that's anime exclusive. Idk about the Whirl Islands, but it's probably the same shit).

jkid101094

Quote from: SuperSonic14 on May 12, 2012, 02:01:01 PM
Dude, I'm on a 3DS. It's hard to read that whole article. Anyways, it's nice to see them in a facility, but I would LOVE to travel to all known regions from the GAMES (which means no Orange Islands/Archipelago for n00bs who don't know that's anime exclusive. Idk about the Whirl Islands, but it's probably the same shit).
You can zoom in on the 3DS browser. I'm almost positive of that. If the text is too small to read just do that.

Also the Whirl Islands are where you find Lugia in Pokemon Soul Silver and Heart Gold. Hell, it's even a plot point.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SuperSonic23

Quote from: jkid101094 on May 12, 2012, 02:08:43 PM
You can zoom in on the 3DS browser. I'm almost positive of that. If the text is too small to read just do that.

Also the Whirl Islands are where you find Lugia in Pokemon Soul Silver and Heart Gold. Hell, it's even a plot point.

*does't own HG or SS* Also, there's a scroll to move the image to read it. It's hard to move that while reading it, and I know about the zoom. It's not my fault my PC's in heaven. R.I.P. my PC.

shadowDOESrock

So, when will there be a new pokemon game?

jkid101094

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on May 12, 2012, 02:21:18 PM
So, when will there be a new pokemon game?
Have you even read this topic? This is a new Pokemon game. Two of them, in fact. If you're talking about the main formula that doesn't need to change. Games like Mario have proven that. This isn't an entirely new region but it has drastically changed to the point where the Gym Leaders and Pokedex aren't even the same anymore. If you're expecting a Generation 6 this one just started last year. There's no reason for it to be tossed out so quickly.

Read the topic before you decide to act like a douchebag.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SuperSonic23

Quote from: jkid101094 on May 12, 2012, 02:26:56 PM
Have you even read this topic? This is a new Pokemon game. Two of them, in fact. If you're talking about the main formula that doesn't need to change. Games like Mario have proven that. This isn't an entirely new region but it has drastically changed to the point where the Gym Leaders and Pokedex aren't even the same anymore. If you're expecting a Generation 6 this one just started last year. There's no reason for it to be tossed out so quickly.

Wow, Jkid just pressed Kyo. Wtf happened when I left 2 years ago? Anyways, the that Ukiroma or whatever dude is the new professor. I wanna see Juniper in Black 2 and White 2.

jkid101094

Quote from: SuperSonic14 on May 12, 2012, 02:33:42 PM
Wow, Jkid just pressed Kyo. Wtf happened when I left 2 years ago? Anyways, the that Ukiroma or whatever dude is the new professor. I wanna see Juniper in Black 2 and White 2.
She is. Bianca becomes her assistant and Juniper sends her to give you your starter Pokemon.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: jkid101094 on May 12, 2012, 02:26:56 PM

'Cause Super Mario Sunshine & Super Mario Galaxy totally bring new exciting stuff to the table.

jkid101094

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on May 12, 2012, 02:39:05 PM
'Cause Super Mario Sunshine & Super Mario Galaxy totally bring new exciting stuff to the table.
Not sure if sarcasm but in case it isn't I'll respond to both.

If you're referring to the "Save the Princess" storyline in Mario games you need to get over it. Mario is fine without having some amazing, deep storyline about Mario finding his inner self or whatever the fuck the Japanese story tropes are these days. Mario has proven over time that games can be amazing with little to no story changes at all. Story does not make a game. Gameplay does. Pokemon switches up the story but keeps the same basic formula and that is absolutely fine with myself and it's fans. Besides, it's not like each game is exactly the same thing and looking back on each main generation game each one has brought something new I and many other people have loved, even if they were very small features.

Super Mario Sunshine may not have provided the most immense change in game play but it wanted to be the sequel to Mario 64 and, in my opinion, it did that just fine. Galaxy offered great new features and game play mechanics while keeping the core cemented at it's roots (Mario 64) and once again, it was a great game for it. Each game in a series doesn't have to be a completely different genre for the franchise to be great. Pokemon does the same thing by adding new elements and other things into each new generation. I don't see what the hell your problem is.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: jkid101094 on May 12, 2012, 02:49:49 PM
Not sure if sarcasm but in case it isn't I'll respond to both.

If you're referring to the "Save the Princess" storyline in Mario games you need to get over it. Mario is fine without having some amazing, deep storyline about Mario finding his inner self or whatever the fuck the Japanese story tropes are these days. Mario has proven over time that games can be amazing with little to no story changes at all. Story does not make a game. Gameplay does. Pokemon switches up the story but keeps the same basic formula and that is absolutely fine with myself and it's fans. Besides, it's not like each game is exactly the same thing and looking back on each main generation game each one has brought something new I and many other people have loved, even if they were very small features.

Super Mario Sunshine may not have provided the most immense change in game play but it wanted to be the sequel to Mario 64 and, in my opinion, it did that just fine. Galaxy offered great new features and game play mechanics while keeping the core cemented at it's roots (Mario 64) and once again, it was a great game for it. Each game in a series doesn't have to be a completely different genre for the franchise to be great. Pokemon does the same thing by adding new elements and other things into each new generation. I don't see what the hell your problem is.

Pokemon changes as much as Call of Duty does.
Fuck, even Call of Duty introduces more gameplay changes than Pokemon with Black Ops 2.

jkid101094

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on May 12, 2012, 02:52:21 PM
Pokemon changes as much as Call of Duty does.
Fuck, even Call of Duty introduces more gameplay changes than Pokemon with Black Ops 2.
Please explain to me how you can possibly get that idea without playing the games yourself. >.>

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: jkid101094 on May 12, 2012, 02:55:47 PM
Please explain to me how you can possibly get that idea without playing the games yourself. >.>

I havent bought a pokemon title ever since i noticed Ruby was the same thing as its sequel and prequel with slight changes.

I love Pokemon n' all, thus i watch gameplay thinking it might change this time around with some spicy new editions aside from a new map & moar pokemon.
But no.

I'm better off playing that again.