Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors *Topic will contain spoilers*

Started by Proto_Blaze, August 08, 2011, 03:56:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Elija2 on August 18, 2011, 04:56:00 PM
So you've barely progressed through the game? You should at least get one ending before deciding if you're gonna continue playing the game or not.
Seems like Eli's on a mission...
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

I can only sit through the game when I'm tired enough to want to read everything. I've got to admit, I really like Lotus and Santa so far.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on August 18, 2011, 05:31:07 PM
I can only sit through the game when I'm tired enough to want to read everything.
I'm confused, I thought ppl had to be alert to read...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Tanassy

jkid101094

Quote from: windlessusher on August 18, 2011, 06:30:01 PM
I'm confused, I thought ppl had to be alert to read...
Haha, no, Wind.

When I'm tired I've got more will to read because I'm not thinking about doing 2600 different things.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on August 18, 2011, 06:35:19 PM
Haha, no, Wind.

When I'm tired I've got more will to read because I'm not thinking about doing 2600 different things.
Quote from: Tana Riko~ on August 18, 2011, 06:34:11 PM
He's Jkid.
Now I understand
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

On a side note that's somewhat related to the game I'm trying to get Draco to cosplay Lotus. Wish me luck. *shot*

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on August 18, 2011, 07:00:51 PM
On a side note that's somewhat related to the game I'm trying to get Draco to cosplay Lotus. Wish me luck. *shot*
Her bust isn't nearly large enough
And her bitch level is sub par at best

Not a good Lotus at all, she's better off posing as a human Pinkie Pie.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Tanassy

Just got the "Normal" ending. =L

I must say, Snake surprised me, a lot.
The ending was quite sad though, and a tad disappointing, even. But man, my mind is still racing..

Elija2

Get ready for the true ending. The final ending itself is a few more hours of reading.

I recommend getting all the bad endings if you haven't before getting the true ending, as there are some story elements that help flesh out the story in them.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Elija2 on August 19, 2011, 08:06:10 AM
Get ready for the true ending. The final ending itself is a few more hours of reading.

I recommend getting all the bad endings if you haven't before getting the true ending, as there are some story elements that help flesh out the story in them.
How is dying by a different weapon by the same sonuvabitch a good thing?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Quote from: windlessusher on August 19, 2011, 02:43:06 PM
How is dying by a different weapon by the same sonuvabitch a good thing?

It's not that, it's what you learn on the way there. For example, going through door 2 with Lotus and Seven will always lead you to a bad ending, but you learn a lot about their past through that path.

jkid101094

I've kinda stopped playing. Sorry guys, I tried for you but the game can't keep my interest.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

So you think I should definitely check out the other "bad" endings first? Huh.. It's a good thing I read fast otherwise I'd be here for days.

..Hm, I suppose I could do that.