The Legend of Zelda: The Chronicle Blade (JOINS LOCKED)

Started by Kirby, April 19, 2010, 01:22:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Princessofthechaosemerald

Quote from: KirbySoul11 on July 14, 2010, 01:15:24 PM
Link continued walking, paying no attention to what was ahead of him, he stared at the map. Only to hit his head on a tree, causing a coconut to fall, Hitting Link on the head, making him dizzy, causing him to hit a rock wall, hitting his back, causing him to roll down a hill. He got up, only to be hit by a piece of wood from the watch tower, causing him to pass out.

OOC:Link is always getting hurt, lulzcow.
OOC:lmao link X3

Rianna felt a pain on her head, like something hit her, even though nothing did "Um, little boy, did I hit my head on the way here?" She asked the child, who shook his head no, keeping his gaze glued to Liviyone

RhaozTheHedgehog

Liviyone, almost as though she had never moved, fluidly crossed the psace between her and Rianna, nimbly stepping around the Child, even though she felt an evil aura rolling off it in waves. "Your hurt." Liviyone said curtly, her healing magic surrounding her hands as she raisedthem and gently pressed her pointer fingers against Rianna's temples and let her magic find the injury. "Jeez, were you clubbed over the head or something?" Liviyone tsked lightly, eyebrows furrowed.

"I really don't know, all i remember is taking care of a starving Elderly woman, but this little child seems to have a liking to me..." Rianna said, her eyes following a shadow in the trees, it didn't seem to bother her "Is Link alright?" She thought aloud, but then shut her mouth, blushing a little bit.

RhaozTheHedgehog

"hnnn..." Liviyone acknowledged, though smirked as she healed the head injury. "So...what is there between you and Link?" Liviyone asked lightly as she finished healing her, and giggled. She didn't pay too much mind to the child or the puppets he had just yet.

"Nothing! I was just curious is all, we left him there..." Rianna's face had turned Blood red, she never thought things like that before, she didn't mean to say anything like that aloud.

RhaozTheHedgehog

Liviyone just gave her a knowing smile and said "So...why don't we head back then?"

Quote from: RhaozTheHedgehog on July 14, 2010, 05:26:34 PM
Liviyone just gave her a knowing smile and said "So...why don't we head back then?"
"Why are you giving me that look" Rianna whined, but shook her head "Yeah, sure lets go..." She sighed. The child began to tug on her emerald green dress, he didn't want her to go "You don't want me to go do you?" She asked, giving him a tender look, he shook his head no, and hung down his head "You don't have anyone but these puppets do you..." her voice lingered, he remimded her of her younger self, when someone asked her why she was out alone, and not with a family she would hang her head down, trying not to show the violent tears that rolled down her face.

Tears did begin to roll down her face, she picked the boy up, he got on her back and held on to her head, letting his legs dangle down her shoulders, she nodded to Liviyone, and walked out of the area, the boy played his trumpets, the same earthy music that was played earlier.

SuperSonic23

Quote from: darkyellowz on July 13, 2010, 05:20:03 PM
"she seid she was going to tell me about you the year link comes to find her but it was too late i was already gone... she did give me something to rember to go back..." ben seid

Patarel cooled down and turned to Ben. "It's all right.", he said. He played Saria's song on the OoT.
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

darkyellowz

Quote from: SuperSonic12 on July 14, 2010, 06:14:44 PM
Patarel cooled down and turned to Ben. "It's all right.", he said. He played Saria's song on the OoT.
"mabe i should join him" ben throught so he got out his FoT (Flute of Time) and joined him in the song

RhaozTheHedgehog

Liviyone chuckled and followed her out of the area, the throb in her stomach had since faded since she healed Rianna.

Rianna tried not to pay attention to the little incadent that happened eairlyer, she does worry about her friends though "Your not telling anyone about what I asked right, Liviyone?"  she looked down at the ground, to hide her red tinted face.

RhaozTheHedgehog

"Of course not!" Liviyone said brightly, and smiled. "Girl's business is girl's business, no need to let any of those boys know." Liviyone assured her with a wink.

Rianna gave a light groan, but she gave in a smile, just so know one would notice anything. As the two came back to the starting area of the forest Rianna noticed a coconut on the ground "Hmm, probably just some monkeys." She thought aloud, she walked around and tripped over a piece of wood, she fell face first on the ground, her hand landed beside her, on top of the map link carried around, she sat up, the child, paying no attention to what happened. The Child saw a green...thing on the ground, he picked up a stick and started poking it with the stick.

Kirby

"Urgh...." Link said as he felt an unusual poking.

RhaozTheHedgehog

Liviyone stared down at her two friends. "You two...have really horrible luck don't you?" She sighed out, and just lazily used her puppetry strings to set them back up on their feet and keep them steady until they no longer needed the help. Liviyone seemed blank, as she always did when she used puppetry strings.